Recent content by ULUSURFER

1. U

Fun waves, a family, at New Years- El Sal, Nica, or CR, or?

Noosa is one of my favorite vacation destinations ever. Surf is somewhat inconsistent but it gets really good. December and January will be hot with very warm water. Basically perfect.
  2. U

OZ Gold Coast February into March

You should see if when it is amazing. Ive surfed it on 10/10 days and its such an insane experience. Pretty much nothing like it IMO. The energy is intense especially behind the rock which i have business being near
  3. U

Me too I seriously miss this place. I should’ve never left!
  4. U

Potential Move to Puerto Rico

I didn’t shop there but same week my card got hacked for a $3,000 plane ticket. Met groms dad’s son in water he was ripping. Fat out of shape me not so much. The days above I surfed Wildo and it was terrifying on some sets. Spent 90% of the time trying not to cleaned up. Only saving grace...
  5. U

Planning two weeks thru Oregon and Cali in May

The entire west coast basically sucks in May. It’s windy, water is freezing from upwelling, and there is not much swell. The fall and winter is far better and September is a prime month for west coast surfing.
  6. U

I went and bought a stay covered big wave leash for this swell and glad I did. Wildos was MACKING. I quickly realized I was out of my league when I saw people wearing flotation gear and using big guns. Had 2 good sessions and one where I got sucked up the reef and cleaned up hard. Glad I had a...
  7. U

Planning two weeks thru Oregon and Cali in May

Way better idea. May sucks for surf
  8. U

slowest part is finding a contractor. That took almost a year! Build time is more or less 8 months to a year. Considering Christmas goes November to Feb here basically they are making good time. the build process is very different to standard USA style homes and takes time to ensure the quality...
  9. U

you can surf Pottsville both the point and the beach break. Last time I was there I saw a big shark in the water. there’s beach breaks all along the tweed coast basically from cabarita on down.
  10. U

I kind of have a thing that looks like a house at this point hahaha. Windows have arrived but yet to install. scored pumping waves today and lots of swell on horizon for next few weeks
  11. U

yamba/angourie is a trek down there. I much prefer staying in the south gold coast and driving from there but i am partial to surfing the gold coast points. I love surfing lennox and the area around cabarita but the options are much easier in gold coast. All depends how rural you want to be...
  12. U

Do not stay north of Miami/burleigh area. Only reason to go to the Gold Coast proper is to go surf at south straddie. very easy to get around on the m1 motorway from northern nsw. I think you should stay beach front in cooly or kirra if you can afford it. You can walk to snapper/dbah/kirra and...
  13. U

Yes absolutely and high chance of scoring absolutely pumping waves. If the Gold Coast is small you can drive south between the Gold Coast and ballina is going to have something for sure. also snapper and dbah are the most talked about but there’s plenty of other point breaks and scattered beach...
  14. U

Fully armored! Don’t want to get crushed by an earthquake or blown over by a hurricane…stoked and surprised to see I had ocean view from the guest rooms and the terrace attached to the master. Let me know when you’re around I’m always free before 12 and am in Aguadilla always down for a...
  15. U

The house is coming along probably done in march or april. Check out the walk through video! Im living down here full time now so hit me up if you make it down!