Recent content by twinzerfan

1. T

Georgia, on my mind…

i think the problem is that he had every right to say whatever he wanted to about the election just like we do. its all the other things he did that’s got his crew in trouble. Russia…. Don Jr met with Russian agents to get dirt on Hillary. That’s fact. There’s plenty to blame the left for...
  2. T

Secret Service officials in bed with militias?

I took the oath seriously. My parents are the epitome of the American Dream. From nothing to sorta middle class. We lived in a motel for years, mom sold gumball machines and delivered phone books while my dad tented properties for termites. Eventually they improved themselves and their...
  3. T

Georgia, on my mind…

I’m satisfied that Barr, Chris Wyze(sp), Georgia, Arizona, and several other GOP states/Trump appointees/officials/legislators said there was no fraud, or not enough evidence to justify the alleged fraud. Trump’s lost every case he tried in GOP controlled districts/states etc.Even the Supreme...
  4. T

I’m from one of those Sh1thole Caribbean countries but I don’t hold it against myself. Ive met a few 3%ers and others over the years. Eh… so so. Floriderp is full of nutz. Just look at all the Atomwaffen people getting their 15 minute fame on. what concerns me is the very few veterans that...
  5. T

or, if you’re an immigrant like me: "I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty, of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend...
  6. T

I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of...
  7. T

i get that bud.
  8. T

from your article: His attorney also said that Caldwell has disabilities from his military service that would have prevented him from storming the Capitol. Caldwell has several service-related injuries and other disabilities, his attorney said, including injuries to his shoulders, degenerative...
  9. T

Boomer, lmao again with the assumptions about me…. look man, you can believe whatever you want. I’m just saying that the article you posted doesn’t prove anything. It even said that the supposed FBI agent wasn’t there. anyway, I’ll just go back to the luxurious living you assume I have and...
  10. T

Can we at least finally agree that we can tell a persons mental aptitude by the color of their skin?

Thread title is preview of things to come in AMERCA yes, I spelled it wrong
  11. T

Again with the name calling, yawn. doesn’t prove anything either
  12. T

Georgia, on my mind…

that the election was in fact stolen/rigged/fraudulent and therefore exonerate himself and his accomplices. isnt that what he keeps parroting? That he has irrefutable evidence? I say give him a shot, in court, on national television, in front of the world, to show his evidence that will prove...
  13. T

https://www.citizensforethics.org/reports-investigations/crew-investigations/emails-reveal-secret-service-contacts-with-oath-keepers/
  14. T

Georgia, on my mind…

Duffy on a roll
  15. T

Georgia, on my mind…

I love all the absolute certainty thrown around here. the only thing certain is one or more of his political expendable pawns will do something stupid and get themselves or others killed. Palin, Gaetz, MTG, Boebert, Graham and all the others calling for war need to shtfu. Let Trump prove...