Recent content by Truth

1. Truth

Happy St. Patrick’s Day Dudes

how my night ended - guess i had the luck of the irish recap told by aussie freind who i didnt even know was in bali "All good Patrick! So what happened…. We rode past your place and went down the hill heading to Legian…. You were heading home…. At the bottom of the hill tash and I crossed the...
  2. Truth

Cloudbreak what the fvck

100 % foamball + inner lip explosion was nuts and his timing and position next level - insane
  3. Truth

Who had that Bitcoin target price prediction?

hold of sell btc? highest i bought was at 37k
  4. Truth

Ireland

sounds like you must own a good wetsuit!
  5. Truth

Youth activities

i am George Costanza in America George Cloney in indo muslim chicks next level
  6. Truth

Youth activities

off track a bit but in reference to gbg comment about sex - was in the us last month - had a blast hanging w friends but was wondering how many times a week these 52 yr olds bang their 50 year old wives who they been married to for 25 years southeast asia has skewed my perception of reality
  7. Truth

thanks rice!

subway cruise 2024!
  8. Truth

Youth activities

honestly i think people with insane talent and next level intelligence their brains just function differently - her moms dna not mine she literally told me on a good day at nias - dad surfing is your deal not mine and that was it finished she has had a tough life and being raised by just me...
  9. Truth

Youth activities

Kudos to all of us parents trying their best to instill positive traits in their kids through a variety of means I think team sports and being held accountable by a coach does wonders for most kids. Teamwork is learned and more importantly discipline, dedication and the feeling of...
  10. Truth

Professional thieves La Jolla Shores.

had my car stolen from scripps a long time ago
  11. Truth

The Froghouse racist

i was in there the other day - they discounted my stuff just bc and TK let me shoot his bb gun at a can at the back of the shop i dont know TK or the other guys but if in town go there for anything surf related great shop
  12. Truth

Divorce Thread better than book thread

hit me over the head w a vodka bottle - weird sound when that bottle hits the skull she is sober now and we are friends - always did her part $$ to help me raise daughter - has a great soul, just cursed with bad dna and a way too high IQ
  13. Truth

dating apps make me face reality when i see what a woman my age looks like - no way i am that old I have a good strategy on apps in bali - 90% success rate if i meet in person you meet someone who is from Jakarta on a quick get away trip to Bali - they are usually married, cashed up and Muslim...
  14. Truth

This will be good....
  15. Truth

***Official Real Estate Thread***

i got lucky when my ex who is a divorce attorney drew up our agreement - she was way too generous and only recently has she said wtf was i thinking (she wasnt) and i wasnt going to question her thinking at the time .... i have raised our kid 100% of the time so lots of guilt involved i figure in...