Truth's latest activity

• Truth
    Truth replied to the thread Happy St. Patrick’s Day Dudes.
    how my night ended - guess i had the luck of the irish recap told by aussie freind who i didnt even know was in bali "All good...
  • Truth
    Truth reacted to GromsDad's post in the thread Ireland with Like Like.
    I have a whole wardrobe of wetsuits.
  • Truth
    Truth replied to the thread Cloudbreak what the fvck.
    100 % foamball + inner lip explosion was nuts and his timing and position next level - insane
  • Truth
    hold of sell btc? highest i bought was at 37k
  • Truth
    Truth reacted to ElOgro's post in the thread 2024 Huatulco Area Surf Guides with Like Like.
    Sissy.
  • Truth
    Truth replied to the thread Ireland.
    sounds like you must own a good wetsuit!
  • Truth
    Truth reacted to npsp's post in the thread Youth activities with Like Like.
    My wife is a Latina and truly loved feeding the kids. We would always have a houseful and $500.00 Costco shops would disappear over a...
  • Truth
    Truth reacted to brewgene's post in the thread Youth activities with Like Like.
    It's already been said but I also recommend signing them up for a variety of activities and let them gravitate to what they like. My...
  • Truth
    Truth reacted to GromsDad's post in the thread Youth activities with Like Like.
    Probably the reason my kids stuck with surfing is that even though it was dad's passion and hobby it was still something that for the...
  • Truth
    Truth reacted to casa_mugrienta's post in the thread Youth activities with Like Like.
    You mean you didn't ask? :monkey: How are the married muslin women in the sack? :devilish: Do you put photos of your surf exploits on...
  • Truth
    Truth reacted to freeride76's post in the thread Youth activities with Like Like.
    a week? You mean in a year.
  • Truth
    Truth replied to the thread Youth activities.
    i am George Costanza in America George Cloney in indo muslim chicks next level
  • Truth
    Truth replied to the thread Youth activities.
    off track a bit but in reference to gbg comment about sex - was in the us last month - had a blast hanging w friends but was...
  • Truth
    Truth reacted to freeride76's post in the thread Youth activities with Like Like.
    OK. She was shredding- I thought those feels alone (high competence, connection with nature) may have carried her through.
  • Truth
    Truth reacted to gbg's post in the thread Youth activities with Like Like.
    I have friends that are always taking their kids to activities. They have no life. They exist to drive their kids to karate, soccer...