Recent content by toowalled

1. T

****Official 2022 WSL Malibu longboard comp thread***

The locked in nose rides were the only thing cool .Had me chuckling when one of the commentators was orgasming over a weak ass round house.There is no way these events get larger viewing numbers like joel was claiming
  2. T

Album Surfboards

I had to take a look :LOL:would that even be big enough for a shampoo rinse?
  3. T

Ryan Burch Surfboards

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/d/newport-beach-55-squirt-fish-ryan-burch/7541635441.html
  4. T

YOLO ALERTS

I was drooling over that mandala when i saw on clist your stoked
  5. T

YOLO ALERTS

What size is that sabre
  6. T

YOLO ALERTS

Erbb is an influencer :ROFLMAO:Better give us bro deals and fast turn around times or else
  7. T

Makua Rothman "Da' err Jah hawaiian Reggae"

we call it Fakin jamican
  8. T

YOLO ALERTS

Is that pic of the sugar baby that took down the clippers owner
  9. T

YOLO ALERTS

Was watching a burch video yesterday ,kinda funny kelly wanted him to make him a longboard and he said no.He was like i would build him an asym though
  10. T

AJW Potato Launcher 2

Bret barely rides that board i one of his most recent videos. After he got the quads sorted he like it
  11. T

Why don't hurricane names follow the same trend as naming babies?

Do you think if they get to the letter k again and it is as bad as katrina , will they go all in and call it Karen ?As far as baby names are you going to take a hurricane called braxton seriously:D
  12. T

Boardroom show coming up who gonna be YOLO dropping

Should be mandatory for that guy to be wearing pit vipers at all times
  13. T

September of 2022: What's your favorite board right now?

retodds old wtf is still my jam:jamon:but now im injured again so the erbb is my go to board for now
  14. T

Boardroom show coming up who gonna be YOLO dropping

just be like hey mate you want to go out to the parking lot and tailgate
  15. T

Florence Marine Sale

Im surprised there wasnt a thread ,but maybe was posted in the foul forum i dont look in there