1. T

Carves - A thread of pictures

Parko again
  2. T

Carves - A thread of pictures

WD.
  3. T

Beau Foster makes the most beautiful surfboards

Something like this for the deeper water waves with big open walls south of here.
  4. T

Beau Foster makes the most beautiful surfboards

Autumn has been great down here….6’8 Mini Padillac is pretty much the only board I’ve used since early March.
  5. T

Should most of us be riding a 7'0 thruster?

Rocker people! If you want them to surf hp at that length keep ‘em bendy……and no wide noses(n)
  6. T

Should most of us be riding a 7'0 thruster?

Not a bad option, quite surprised by the range of my 6’8. Can be used as a cheater shorty in half decent waves. Something like this in the low 7’ range could be a good time.
  7. T

*** Official 2023 Community Surf Journal ***

Headed west weekend before last and scored!
  8. T

Pyzel White Tiger

It sure does. I’ve had a blast on mine in HH waves.
  9. T

6'9 Ray Finlay Stepup

That’s looks sick mate! Any deets on the bottom contours? Got to be happy with the build times, this and the Keogh were done super quick. Better order another one while you’re on a roll:p.
  10. T

***The Official Mid-Length Thread***

Ah! the big guy (or old guy) shortboard. I’ve been singing their praises for years. Paddle, glide and early entry but turn about a hundred times better than the average mid.
  11. T

Pyzel Mini Padillac

Thanks Maz :cheers: Money4coffeeman, Jon might chime in here but I think I read somewhere he prefers the Mini Padi as a quad and uses the Padillac fins. edit: just found the post and no mention of Padillac fins.
  12. T

Pyzel Mini Padillac

Hi money4coffeeman, I was a bit limited with fin choice as I only took 2 sets with me. Tried it as a thruster (waves were smallish) with Dane L’s but didn’t like it. Went straight to the EA quads and it felt great. Shop guy suggested I use double foiled rears as single foil would feel too...
  13. T

Pyzel Mini Padillac

Walked into a shop on a recent trip to the Gold Coast and this thing was sitting front and centre at the counter. 6’8, futures and red?…I couldn’t pass it up.
  14. T

Pyzel Mini Padillac

Great info. Almost pulled the trigger on one a few weeks back but had yet to see one in person, hesitated and someone snapped it up. Will definitely be checking them out when I’m up on the Goldy in a few weeks, sounds like my type of board.