Recent content by Tomay

1. T

What's your favorite board between a groveler and a shortboard?

Seen heaps come up for sale second hand around here. Heard its a board some click with and others hate.
  2. T

What's your favorite board between a groveler and a shortboard?

Was in the same spot as you. Got a Neckbeard 2 and has been fun for me so far, would recommend.
  3. T

Board suggestions for rolling/mushy waves?

MOTE Fiji
  4. T

Board suggestions for rolling/mushy waves?

Lost Bottom Feeder 4 ltrs above your HPSB volume.
  5. T

Who else has convinced themselves they need a new board during this Covid-19 downtime?

I ended up with a stock 5'7 NB2. Had one surf so far and it felt awesome.
  6. T

DHD's new small wave offering, the Phoenix

I have had the exact same experience as you. Somehow years ago I ended up with a 5'8 Bottom Feeder @ 34 Ltrs. This was back in the days when Chilli was shaping for Lost in Oz. My standard volume (not that I'm a fan of volume as the main measurement) is around 28 Ltrs. It is a magic board that I...
  7. T

Who else has convinced themselves they need a new board during this Covid-19 downtime?

Going to pick up a Chilli Volume 2 this week I think. Going to sit between my twinny and fever.
  8. T

Gary Mcneil Torus

Weight: 75-78kg Height: 6'1 I emailed Gary and told him what i want the board for, he said I could do anything from 5'3 to 5'8 at 20 1/2 and 2 7/16. I went with a 5'5, in hindsight a 5'7 might have been a bit better for some extra rail line and paddle power in super small stuff. It absolutely...
  9. T

Gary Mcneil Torus

I got a Mini Pip about 6 months ago. Hands down the fastest small wave board I’ve ever ridden. Took me a while to get used to the jet speed straight from take off. Sometimes I still struggle with too much speed and just sliding out when I get over ambitious. Have to say it’s the most fun I’ve...
  10. T

Issue speed generation on new board

The guys at Stacey are the nicest I’ve ever dealt with in the industry. I had a wave slave in PU that was awesome until I lost 8 kgs and it was too big. Let us know how the new one goes!