Recent content by thrillkicker

1. thrillkicker

John John qualified to surf in radiation poisoned Olympics - congratulations on your death sentence

No it doesn't. You're embarrassed aren't you? You think everybody is laughing along with you so give away a few too many details of creep life. Big mistake. Are you keeping the crayons in the freezer?
  2. thrillkicker

Official list of people who were going to take down your president Donald J Trump

"a loving rimjob to a homeless stranger." If any of you guys are starting a band and want to use this as your name, it's OK with me. No charge. Also would be good for a CD title, or as a title if you decide to write your memoirs. :unsure:
  3. thrillkicker

Official list of people who were going to take down your president Donald J Trump

I don't get it. Don't you get turned on by sticking your nose in some other guy's butt? Haven't you promoted that behavior as some kind of advanced lifestyle perk? I bet you'd forget about someone's politics real quick if you had any chance of giving a loving rimjob to a homeless stranger...
  4. thrillkicker

:p Hal has tried the hardest. And he's got the advantage, being a paraplegic with no life who can devote most of his time to posting loads of non-surf content here. Winning!!!!!! Fecalbreath has to spend too much time to trying to settle scores ( :p ) with the other posters who have given him...
  5. thrillkicker

AOC for president?

Hillary, El Trumpo, AOC, Bloomberg, Brooklyn Bernie, Cory Booker........ What's with all of these NY/NJ psychos being put up for prez? Is Andrew Cuomo next? Why can't we get one of our own Ca. miscreants up for the big prize? Is it time to secede?
  6. thrillkicker

John John qualified to surf in radiation poisoned Olympics - congratulations on your death sentence

I wrote "posting history", do you not understand the difference between that and "my post"? Dummy. Your perverted and stunted sexuality is on the record here, and has been noted by most. And you're probably seeing it as having your anus utilized, not abused, by the ice skating teams and little...
  7. thrillkicker

A certain poster’s dream. Merry Christmas

Where is "here"? What kind of a sissy name is "Trevor"? Do you share a bunk bed and sweatpants with Fecalbreath?
  8. thrillkicker

Will the Supermodel take some time and identify the closeted asexual clones that frequent this fine forum?
  9. thrillkicker

What do you like to do twice a day? Stay away from the village, there are enough retarded babies already. Unless you're thinking about a gay village in China. Based solely on your posting history here, it seems you are actually crying out to have your anus abused by a cross-gender ice...
  10. thrillkicker

A certain poster’s dream. Merry Christmas

Go back to Serbia* and enjoy where a real Serbian man would stick your crummy avocados. Whiney bitch. *Where you belong
  11. thrillkicker

Why do you support Pelosi, Waters, Nader and Schiff? honestly!

Was he neutered here or back in Serbia?
  12. thrillkicker

Why do you support Pelosi, Waters, Nader and Schiff? honestly!

Which government agency is tracking Fecalface's sexual activity?
  13. thrillkicker

Er'BB hoedown...long time?!

Orale!
  14. thrillkicker

Question for the Jersey surfers?

Lilly Belle? That's what you took out of that post? I'd rather have a date with a tard that runs around in hippy sandals. You're a lot closer to me than Hallyboy too! You a bottom, right?