Recent content by therarebirdshow

1. therarebirdshow

New Zealand – March/April

That would've been very nice
  2. therarebirdshow

Was just coming back to respond! I love NZ so much. Just so cool to be surrounded by so much, and such varied natural beauty everywhere you go. Had a fairly lackluster surf experience, though. Classic, day late/day early sorta thing. A few fun surfs at the points. Really fun headish high...
  3. therarebirdshow

Cloudbreak what the fvck

jfc that's ridiculous
  4. therarebirdshow

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

I hated the first time that my suit switched from having a key pocket on the leg instead of the arm. But I don't think about it anymore, which is probably better than obsessively checking that my key is still on my arm because it's right there.
  5. therarebirdshow

The Craigslist Thread

Sad pad aside, that MG is tempting
  6. therarebirdshow

How do you size your mini-guns and guns?

I've got a 7'2 that I've taken out a few times in DOH surf. I like it. Holds a really good line and can really lock in on a carve. It does occasionally feel a touch stiff, but I'd prefer that to the opposite. Think it's the Russ Short model, but not 100%. I bought it off a friend of a friend...
  7. therarebirdshow

The Craigslist Thread

That's crazy cheap
  8. therarebirdshow

If it's cooking there the second half of the trip, coming back for a day isn't out of the question
  9. therarebirdshow

That would be delightful. Right now, planning on just bringing a Ghost and Phantom. I'd have to pack a little more foam for that first pic.
  10. therarebirdshow

Thanks for all the help, y'all. We're locked in on Raglan and the Coromandel at the beginning of April. :jamon:
  11. therarebirdshow

*** Official Sunset Beach Pro Contest Thread ***

WSL really doesn't wanna give out those Yetis.
  12. therarebirdshow

Damn, Robbo. Gotta be a 10.
  13. therarebirdshow

She only loses half her second wave for that? Weird rule.
  14. therarebirdshow

That Brisa wave looked so fun.