Recent content by theramrod

1. T

what'z on the menu?

The smaller pieces are the red drum shown above. Bigger pieces are a bluefish I didn’t take a picture of.
  2. T

Volcom Golf!

You guys aren't taking that ad serious, are you?
  3. T

Chris Ward aka "Psycho Ward"

Speaking of Wardo DNA
  4. T

Famous Threesomes

5. T

delete

Show
  6. T

Famous Threesomes

7. T

Famous Threesomes

The other Holy Trinity - Peppers Onions Celery
  8. T

jett schilling? San clemente surfers carrry purses

My wife tried to get me to get a purse (she called it a satchel) while we were in Greece last summer for it's common over there for men. I told her to shut up and put my keys in her fanny pack.
  9. T

*** Official Pier Shots Thread ***

Here’s one that’s a bit more recognizable that’s a few hours away during construction (windmills not installed yet)
  10. T

*** Official Pier Shots Thread ***

These are all my local pier
  11. T

*** Official Rip Curl Bells Beach Pro Contest Thread ***

I want to see some Side Boob in the 'What's on the Menu' thread.
  12. T

More stuff you didn't know you need

Bought a vehicle with a truck bed for this use. Only cost me $32k
  13. T

*** Official Rip Curl Bells Beach Pro Contest Thread ***

Pretty sure it was Beachgrit, not Stab. Stab's style is to give everyone reach-arounds to be everyone's friend. Beachgrit don't give a sh!t.
  14. T

Any of you foo's air fry ?

Been wanting one but kind of like Mr Snacks was wrestling with, dont want to give up the counter space. Most everyone I've talked to that have one love it though.
  15. T

OBX aboot to get banged up

I'm on a south facing beach a little south of the Outer Banks. Depending on the timing and track of the storm these are the systems that can light up our breaks once the wind switches out of the North. I'll be watching this one closely with my finger on the trigger.