Recent content by the janitor

1. T

*** Official Right wingers storm US Capitol Building Thread ***

I think the Mayor gets partial blame for not planning ahead, despite the warnings. The overlapping structures that they have in DC definitely didn't help either, there was crap coordination once things went south so the DC National Guard get partial blame as well. There is a big difference...
  2. T

Army or National Guardsmen uniform violations?

Is it bonus season at Fancy Bear?
  3. T

Agree the National Guard should have been there, I've no idea why the Mayor didn't ask for more of them ahead of time, that would have headed off this entire catastrophe. The State National Guards are the entities that should be responding to supplement local and state police, not the active...
  4. T

Yes, I am saying they should be on the sidelines, they do not have an active role to play right now. The military stepping outside of the legal framework to insert themselves into domestic issues is what a real coup looks like. I'm not minimizing the shitshow that went down last week, I think...
  5. T

the photo of her with the basket of deplorables is from this 2019 article: https://coloradotimesrecorder.com/2019/12/colorado-legislators-joined-extremist-groups-for-a-we-will-not-comply-rally-against-red-flag-law/20021/
  6. T

you do realize that Boebert didn't tweet Pelosi's location, right? Those sorts of details matter when it comes to prosecution.
  7. T

so we go from well planned, to planned in real time in terms of narrative in those two pieces, but what I'm seeing is a bunch of morons that managed to get inside and now have no idea what to do or what their goal is beyond some high level slogans. For sure we should prosecute them to the...
  8. T

There is a very high bar for how the military can engage in domestic affairs. You don't want the military declaring they need to "protect the constitution" and inserting themselves into domestic affairs of their own accord. It is very weird that a lawyer would be using them as an appeal to...
  9. T

I'm not objecting to the words, I'm objecting to a lawyer trying to cite the opinions of the Joint Chiefs as some sort of legitimate ruling on basically anything related to domestic politics, legislation or legal proceedings. They have no role to play here, unless we go down the dark road of the...
  10. T

Bet is off if Trump runs as a Republican or Trump runs for any party?
  11. T

This smells like BS, but we'll see. So far it'd appear their reconnaissance was focused on securing the Speaker's podium, how not to get into the Senate chamber and which bathroom stall Mike Pence might use.
  12. T

so if we each send you $30 worth of ETH do you promise to settle the bet from the Moon or Mars or wherever you end up in 4 years?
  13. T

Surfboards, Surfing and Politics

why do you hate the sweet spot on Roy's boards so much?
  14. T

Maybe we both buy $30 of the same coin nowish and then use r32 as escrow holder (and High Selector of the Coin)? He doesn't drink so he'll probably still be around.