Recent content by thaarealHB

1. T

Official Dodgers thread

Dont want to say i called it, but i called it. And it was GLORIOUS!!!!!
  2. T

Official Dodgers thread

:shaka:
  3. T

NY DuctTape?

Did it go this morning? The youtube link says it streamed like "91 mins ago" Hmmm
  4. T

Official Dodgers thread

OH, I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL THE DODGERS CHOKE IT AWAY AGAIN IN THE PLAYOFFS. Gonna be glorious!!!!
  5. T

It's plumeria time again

Yeah mine too. Mine has bloomed the last several years and this year it is bigger than ever but no blooms yet. I looked up my old pics and it used to always bloom in August. Still hoping!!
  6. T

The Thrifty Thread

Same, ringer! It all adds up and no less quality of life.
  7. T

retire early to travel and surf around the world

but if you aren't making any money/wages, then you should be able to qualify for cheaper health insurance right? or do they count your house/assets and screw you?
  8. T

so the big $ cost if you retire early seems to be healthcare. How do you all plan on getting and paying for healthcare when you aren't with a job that pays for it? Isn't cobra like 300/mo or something. That will eat into your nestegg pretty fast.
  9. T

what everyone is forgetting is that you could die/get seriously disabled in 5 years and then the whole time you sat on your ass and worked your ass just to "finally semi retire" im guilty of this too.
  10. T

Why hike a mountain?

Hiking up mountains is BORING as fook
  11. T

NY Ducttape

tried to watch the replays but zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  12. T

NY Ducttape

ah its only a longboard contest not the Ducttape. damn
  13. T

NY Ducttape

Anyone know when the Ducttape will take place in NY? Looks like there will be some good swell tomorrow!
  14. T

Boat fire Santa Cruz Island

yeah 34 years they were in business and were well loved by all that took their trips...and one accident can ruin them etc? not fair fook lawyers
  15. T

That's My Girl!!!

Miss these posts!!