Recent content by test_article

1. test_article

Just for fun, who would help a stranger fund their abortion?

I have no reservations about defending a woman's right to choose and I hope she can live with her choice and not become a drag to be around. :jamon:
  2. test_article

Once upon a time it was free vs. slave state. Now, the dialectic has taken over as it often does. We are the viability state vs. the conception state. How many ways can this end?
  3. test_article

Not me. I have no desire to create an abortion. That's my take on pro-choice, my choice.
  4. test_article

Libertarians who support the SCOTUS overturning of Roe vs Wade

Oh, you think people will not be dying over what this SCOTUS did. How stupid?
  5. test_article

Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

refurbished ...but he did some stuff on the way out of office, like enabling data aggregators to dox us all for the benefit of the well-heeled.
  6. test_article

RIP Roe V Wade (according to Politico)

Good one! Some say the height of hubris is presuming what is or is not meant to be.
  7. test_article

Yeah, MacArthur made a wacky quote many took to mean NUKE CHINA! Baby killer!
  8. test_article

Don't leave out Douglas MacArthur on China: "There are some who, for varying reasons, would appease Red China. They are blind to history's clear lesson, for history teaches with unmistakable emphasis that appeasement but begets new and bloodier war. It points to no single instance where this...
  9. test_article

I remember the wonderful Republicans who sent manufacturing and supply chains away from the USA toward Asia: Tricky Dicky and the Gipper. Of course, Bush41 gets his due for NAFTA.
  10. test_article

Perhaps the President knows things about U.S. capabilities that neither you nor I know. Given the performance of the Russian army, one wonders at the competence of their military. It's so obviously a war of attrition situation for them yet they concentrate on taking and holding territory...
  11. test_article

The majority of contemporary Europe's peoples originated from the Eurasian steppe. These tall, muscular, light-skinned originators migrated west, displacing the swarthy, runty groups along their paths...all the way to Briton. I am one. Your video needs to incorporate more of the...
  12. test_article

The Free Market vs Vladimir Putin

I'm thinking that once the Evil Neo-Empire is isolated, a lot of U.S. of American authoritarians might want to move there...I mean, actually want to move there.
  13. test_article

Over 1200 kids get a rare heart disorder after receiving experimental COVID vaccines.

So, malaise is what?...the residue of clinical depression?
  14. test_article

Clean beautiful American Oil!

Germany has no LNG plants currently. That's how badly they've wanted to deny fossil fuels. They should've done it years ago.
  15. test_article

I wonder if Putin is regretting his little Ukrainian adventure?

By 'their kids', I meant your progeny...y'know, your kid's kids and their kids and so on...