Recent content by teeroi

1. teeroi

teeroi shots

Thanks Neal. I’ve been starting to paddle and surf better.
  2. teeroi

RIP Kalani David

3. teeroi

RIP Kalani David

A handful of friends chipped in to bring over Dreamland Skateparks to build the big bowl at the Cholo’s (Mexican Food) compound in 2004. BTW the bowl just turned 18. Within a few weeks of completion Kalani and his dad David were regulars. I’ve known Kalani since he was 6 years old. He’d jump...
  4. teeroi

*** The Official 2022 What Are You Listening To Thread ***

Taylor Hawkins tribute concert going on right now. Even if you’re not a Foo Fighters fan there’s other legendary acts playing some of their hits.
  5. teeroi

teeroi shots

Didn’t surf for a few weeks so forgot to check where Neal was. When I came close I started yelling sorry Neal. New IPD shorts. Haha.
  6. teeroi

Neal's Images of the Day

David Stant. One of Da Hui uncles.
  7. teeroi

teeroi shots

Thanks Neal. Good seeing you out. Feeling a little out of shape. It’s still pumping this morning. Made some airdrops, got launched a couple times, chased away a random. Business as usual. Rode a smaller boar today and the waves were a little bigger. Duh.
  8. teeroi

26. how many other non partakers out there?

The original is way better than the remake. Tatum!!
  9. teeroi

Neal's Images of the Day

That’s a great shot. You got one like that of Reid and the recent one of Gregg. Good work Neal.
  10. teeroi

teeroi shots

Thanks Neal. The cuts on my face are almost healed and the hole in my ear drum is really small. Doc said I can surf if I wear surfer ear plugs. Next swell I’ll be out there.
  11. teeroi

teeroi shots

Gutback . Should’ve wore a rashie that day. Thanks Neal. Sh*t happens in 3’s is the myth but is it really. I faceplanted. Clarence got mowed by a set into Eddie’s duck five and took Ed’s nose to the face. Stitches. John had to jump off his boar on an off the lip cause someone was in his...
  12. teeroi

Hawaii- Done

I was hoping it was a different Carlos. While Carlos was teaching at UH Manoa he would surf my regulars. Rockpiles and Bowls. I always showed Carlos the utmost respect. And in return Carlos would tell me when a set was coming and which one he wanted, since he could see them easier on his SUP...
  13. teeroi

teeroi shots

Thanks guys. I ordered a matte black Protec surf/wake/ski helmet cause it was half the price of a Gath and not much to choose from in sizing and color for Gath. Thinking of doing a Jeff Phillips cross bones on it.
  14. teeroi

Hawaii- Done

RIP Carlos.