Recent content by tedshred

1. T

YOLO ALERTS

This last run of swell made me wish I had got a venerial Flare Up.
  2. T

Dumpster Diver 2

I've tried most daily driver out there but always end up on the Flyer. My new GX is pretty epic though.
  3. T

YOLO ALERTS

Yeah picked them up Tuesday then toured socal with my kids for spring break. Def felt like a weirdo walking into each hotel with 6 boards but couldn’t fathom having 6 new varials stolen from my truck.
  4. T

Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year

Yep I’m 6’1 200-210 Ride a 6’0 DD and a stock 5’10 Flare.
  5. T

Chris Ward aka "Psycho Ward"

Would be sick to hear a Podcast with Ward disclosing all the details from his life. Hearing what pro's end up doing post surf career is always interesting.
  6. T

YOLO ALERTS

Placed order in January. Couldn't decide between CI and Stamps so just figured would order 3 of each and go on a board embargo for a year or two after. Ghost was supposed to be a M23 but they were already out of large blanks at that point. IDK maybe it was some kind of premonition that made me...
  7. T

YOLO ALERTS

Part 2: 6’1 2.0 Pro 6’0 OG Flyer 6’3 Ghost
  8. T

YOLO ALERTS

varial. Any recs for fin setup on the fx? I surfed it as a thruster and it felt weird. Quad felt pretty good but don’t have a lot of Quad set ups and feel like tbere could be something better.
  9. T

YOLO ALERTS

Yolo Part 1: 6’1 Warhawk 6’0 Grinder X 5’8 Fx
  10. T

Varial RIP

I grabbed the one with carbon strip on the bottom during last sale.
  11. T

How Surfers Get Paid

The other "equality" part that doesn't get mentioned is that a good looking surfer girl with mid level skill can get paid to live a surfer lifestyle as a "influencer". Whereas a male pro surfer needs to be a phenom talent wise to garner any attention. Personally I don't get the "hot chick that...
  12. T

How Surfers Get Paid

Had to google it to find out how to describe what immediately put me off about Lauren Hill. It's called "uptalking: a manner of speaking in which declarative sentences are uttered with rising intonation at the end, as if they were questions" . Lots of females that talk like this have a weird...
  13. T

Kolohe Andino - No longer on O'Neill

This thread brings some nostalgia for me. I remember those young teen to early 20's years when I was so focused on pro's and what brands were connected to them. I remember scoring a 17 shirt that was too small and wearing it all the time just so other people would know I was core. Volcom was the...
  14. T

***Official 20 and Over Club***

I've always felt like wider boards were hindered rolling rail to rail but the first wave in the final Cole did like 7 belts to the lip so maybe I've been wrong all along. That being said Mayhem have oddly wide and thin stock dims.
  15. T

XL fins anyone? Gabby content

Can’t say much about his height but Medina definitely has filled out and looks pretty solid (moreso than most whippet build pro’s). Would guess he’s 180-190.