tedshred's latest activity

• T
    tedshred replied to the thread YOLO ALERTS.
    This last run of swell made me wish I had got a venerial Flare Up.
  • T
    tedshred reacted to Autoprax's post in the thread More leftist economic struggles with Like Like.
    There is math going on at the visceral level. They could do hard labor for 50 hours a week to share a sh!t hole apartment with 5 other...
  • T
    tedshred reacted to Kento's post in the thread More leftist economic struggles with Like Like.
    Thank you. These people are carpetbaggers. They don't give a sh!t about anything except feathering their nest and making the...
  • T
    tedshred replied to the thread Dumpster Diver 2.
    I've tried most daily driver out there but always end up on the Flyer. My new GX is pretty epic though.
  • T
    tedshred reacted to Aruka's post in the thread Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year with Like Like.
    @20W-50 and blood when someone mentions beer in a thread
  • T
    tedshred reacted to jkb's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Like Like.
    This is truly incredible. I can't even begin to express the amount of shame my wife would bestow upon me for such a YOLO.
  • T
    tedshred reacted to JDJ's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Like Like.
    The YOLO to end all YOLOs. Thread should be locked and closed at this point.
  • T
    tedshred reacted to sdsrfr's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Like Like.
    I’m impressed about the 6 pack yolo, I am floored you also picked them up with your wife and kids, let alone while on spring break trip...
  • T
    Yeah picked them up Tuesday then toured socal with my kids for spring break. Def felt like a weirdo walking into each hotel with 6...
  • T
    tedshred replied to the thread Tim Stamps - Shaper of the Year.
    Yep I’m 6’1 200-210 Ride a 6’0 DD and a stock 5’10 Flare.
  • T
    tedshred replied to the thread Chris Ward aka "Psycho Ward".
    Would be sick to hear a Podcast with Ward disclosing all the details from his life. Hearing what pro's end up doing post surf career is...
  • T
    Placed order in January. Couldn't decide between CI and Stamps so just figured would order 3 of each and go on a board embargo for a...
  • T
    Part 2: 6’1 2.0 Pro 6’0 OG Flyer 6’3 Ghost
  • T
    tedshred reacted to Aruka's post in the thread Chris Ward aka "Psycho Ward" with Like Like.
  • T
    varial. Any recs for fin setup on the fx? I surfed it as a thruster and it felt weird. Quad felt pretty good but don’t have a lot of...