Recent content by Tanner

1. Tanner

Vintage Surfer Magazines

I remember walking into the Longboard Grotto years ago and while looking thru the old mags they had, finding the first one I ever bought as a kid in 1980 - the one with the article on Newport's 'Hottest 100 Yards'. Had to buy that one and a few other ones from the early 80's (which all ended up...
  2. Tanner

Rickoray

I took a screenshot from this quick clip Lulu posted of Rick, last night. The nurse hands him the device in her hand and he cleanly takes it and starts squeezing it :applause2: I also let Lulu know the ERBB is following closely and everyone is pulling for Rick - her response was 'OMG -...
  3. Rick_Chair.jpg

Rick_Chair.jpg

4. Tanner

Rickoray

Lulu just posted these 3 pics, about an hour ago........GO RICK GO!!!
  5. LL1.jpg

LL1.jpg

6. LL3.jpg

LL3.jpg

7. LL2.jpg

LL2.jpg

8. Tanner

“O.J. Done

The Stern-inspired phony phone call to Peter Jennings at the end of chase was absolutely brilliant :applause2:
  9. Tanner

Rickoray

Update from Rick's wife, Denise: Update on Rick 3/28 Hi Everyone, This week is our anniversary and birthday (me) week. I am thankful for all your support and prayers. WE have a LOT to be thankful for. Rick is alive and made it thru a massive gauntlet. He is going to have a long road but I...
  10. Tanner

Rickoray

Thanks for posting RG, I was going to do the same. Go Fund Me is at $22,415 raised of $100,000 goal, so please donate if you can :cheers:
  11. Tanner

Rickoray

Lulu posted this, last night: 'Hi Everyone! My dad is still doing well! I know I haven't been updating as much as he's now off the sedatives and waking up slowly :) We've seen awesome progress but just one day at a time, little by little. Thank you for all your continued messages and...
  12. Rick.jpg

Rick.jpg

13. Tanner

Rickoray

Update from Mrs. Rickoray, a few hours ago, on her social media: 'Hello all. This is day 17 for Rick's rehab for the brain aneurysm suffered. He is still in critical but stable condition and every day has brought family and his huge amount of friends better news than the previous day. We are...
  14. Tanner

Rickoray

I still remember the day when Rick walked Lulu over to our booth back in the days of the ASR show. She was an up-and-coming ripper looking for sponsorship and I couldn't believe how well-spoken and mature she was for literally still being a kid! Spent a decent amount of time with both of them...
  15. Tanner

Entire west coast about to get some action

I kinda feel the same way, but think there were more random giant sets this time around. Even if you want to call it the same size, I think January's swell was definitely more organized. For those who have forgotten, here are a few that I shot back then: Skip John Maher