1. sussle

2022 Tropical Systems

Not well-defined but vast o_O
  2. sussle

2022 Tropical Systems

Life is more interesting when you're tracking a storm :cheers:
  3. sussle

Too soon?

He misses the days when we had a Prez who could just redirect a hurricane with a wave of his Sharpie. Things were simpler then, everything was tweeted to him in terms he could understand. now he has to make up the talking points on his own, and as we can see, he's really not very good at...
  4. sussle

Too soon?

wow, you seem to know more than i would ever wish to know about Apple devices and where to put them - there are no Apple devices in my house. i can run/charge phones, tablets, laptops, lamps, fans etc off the inverter plug-in in my car - never tried any bigger appliances, not sure about the max...
  5. sussle

Too soon?

my hybrid Prius rocks in power outages - will literally run continuously for 5+ days on a full tank, while charging every device in the house. :jamon:
  6. sussle

Hawaii- Done

been reading quite a bit about that life and the South Pacific lately....started with Michener (Tales Of The South Pacific), but gravitated to the non-fiction stuff like An Island To One's Self, which led me to Robert Dean Frisbie's tales of Puka-Puka and Suwarrow. the romantic attraction is...
  7. sussle

Critical Race Theory

i'm not gonna go there with you, my artificially flavored carbonated friend, other than to say that being trans is a choice and being black is not and that makes all the difference to my simple mind. one of these things is not like the other. that is all.:waving:
  8. sussle

Are the Democrats about to cook up a fake war

i like the way the Cultural Grievance Warriors make all their conspiracies converge neatly into a Grand Unified Theory. tres elegant :cheers:
  9. sussle

Critical Race Theory

i'll give you a partial credit on that one. blacks have a legit issue, can't speak for the trans folks.
  10. sussle

How’s the stock market?

I like this idea. https://www.barrons.com/amp/articles/treasury-series-i-bonds-limit-51664394878
  11. sussle

Critical Race Theory

Clown World always stresses about problems that don't actually exist and that no one actually has, that will not be remedied if addressed, and will change nothing upon being acknowledged. existential pearl clutching delivered in kind of an Irish step dancing format.
  12. sussle

2022 Tropical Systems

ah, the 11 am update shows a definitive strengthening back to hurricane status as it exits Florida. next 24 hours will be interesting. went and filled the gas cans this morning coz there ain't no point in having a generator if you don't have any gas. look like next landfall will be right below...
  13. sussle

HUGE 2A WIN! Part of 4473 Ruled Unconstitutional!!

lol, not at all. i know lots of criminals that have not been caught yet.
  14. sussle

2022 Tropical Systems

Tampa Bay receding before the storm. what would cause that? "run from water, hide from wind" - would run from that.
  15. sussle

She gets it

do you masturbate a lot?