Recent content by surfysurfy1476

1. S

What’s the ideal breakfast? (Surf related because of nutrition, staying healthy to surf, etc)

Eggs, bacon, and toast. Same thing I eat every day.
  2. S

Can we talk about HAWAIIAN BIG WAVE SURFERS?

That was not my intention and I dont want to see this thread go that way. I am genuinely interested in why theres a lack of hawaiian blood in the lineup at Peahi. It looks like the main reason is that theres hardly any Hawaiians left on Maui and the ones on Oahu cant be bothered to make the trip?
  3. S

So which one of you was the troll that slater called out?

Odd board choice for that type of wave.
  4. S

Mess with John Palminteri and you will die!

And a very flexible job... Islands are for fishing and diving, not surfing.
  5. S

Can an avg joe mainlander get waves out at Makaha?
  6. S

Pliny the Younger

DUDE i just LOVE the hustle and bustle of the big city, it’s so DYNAMIC and makes me feel like i’m in one of my favourite TV SHOWS. you should totally come on down to my studio apartment, it’s got EXPOSED RED BRICK walls and everything, we can crack open a nice hoppy ipa or three and get crazy...
  7. S

So which one of you was the troll that slater called out?

Thread is full of simps. Sad. Duffy is right. There are hundreds if not thousands of surfers in SoCal alone that she couldnt win a heat against. Not surfing but Im just gonna go ahead and leave this here...
  8. S

Pliny the Younger

fixed it for ya ;)
  9. S

Pliny the Younger

M Special Lazy Eye DIPA is on par with Pliny The Elder.
  10. S

Blood Hawaiians. Where are they? Are there just very few of them or do they not get publicity? 21 minute video with zero hawaiians featured. WSL racist?
  11. S

Guys riding Wavestorms at the better spots, why do you do it?

Soft top riders are mostly people who are trying to be cool or theyre mediocre surfers who are pulling the "oh im just having fun" as a coping mechanism. We are all out there to have fun, not just the soft top guys. Thankfully no one rides them at my local spots.
  12. S

Pros Popping Up

I grab rails when I pop and its too late to change that :shrug:
  13. S

the GOP is the party of disenfranchisement

Not an argument from either of you. I'll take my W im done here. Hopefully your eyes open up as you see what your son goes through in his life, but I doubt it.
  14. S

You just admitted that there is a bias against white men but I should just deal with it? Again, this is not about me, I am doing just fine despite all the bullshit. Its about the overall system having an inherit bias against white men, while simultaneously demonizing white men as the...
  15. S

I switched you up with another guy on here who is Asian/mixed. Why do you want my anecdotal experiences? Thats not scientific. If you want to learn more research diversity quotas and affirmative action for starters.