Recent content by surfMOMster

1. S

Falcon 9 launch tonight

My "office view" at work tonight.
  2. S

Tomo MPH

Deforest, does this lam mean that Tomo scrubbed it personally? Asking for a friend ;)
  3. S

*** Official South Bay Thread ***

Sunsets have been so beautiful this winter. From a few weeks ago - This evening's catch , 23" dropshotting a swimbait at Torrance beach - Guess this can go in the Fishing thread as well...
  4. S

The ultimate Duffy fin give away….

Thank you Duffy!!!
  5. S

The ultimate Duffy fin give away….

I'll take his guess if it doesn't count - Vulcan trapezoids.
  6. S

Fires in Maui

Hi*Sessions on YouTube right now, music artists performing live now for the next six hours. Several links for donate if interested. https://www.youtube.com/live/xQRUC_PYlPQ?feature=share
  7. S

A thread about fishing.....just for the halibut.....

Bonus footage of the battle to be viewed on the Surfline cam rewind from this morning. Stocked!
  8. S

First ever spotfin croaker and it was a biggie - 27" Topaz jetty this morning off the surf, Carolina rig 3/4oz weight using sand crab on a #4 mosquito hook.
  9. S

I had a great week throwing the Lucky Craft. No legals but a heck of a lot of fun learning how to cast it. First ever halibut and first ever WSB, so stoked!
  10. S

To Be Frank explores authenticity and community in surfing via Frank Paine, a 73-year-old South Bay icon and humble local legend whose life orbits around a two-block stretch of beach. His unforgettable mustache and magnetic spirit are what most first notice, but Frank’s deeper layers expose a...
  11. S

***The Official LA Isn't So Bad Thread***

I surfed Sapphire while the squall rolled thru on Saturday and oh wow what a once-in-a-lifetime experience it was. Double Rainbow reward after being strongly pelted in the face by that hail. Check Alex Gray's Instagram for the unique perspective. Torrance Beach hail
  12. S

Bobby Quad

I'm still trying out different fin sets in my 5'3" Wrecking Ball, but so far I'm liking the TWAD set the best. I was hesitant to buy them because I felt that the surface area of the front twins might be too much for my weight. But I really wanted those small quad rears. I'd not seen any...
  13. S

Bobby Quad

FWIW that 5'0" Varial went home to me, no hesitation.
  14. S

FYI - Landslide at Torrance Beach this morning. NO access to RAT and Haggertys unless you take the cliff trail. The beach is closed from the south parking lot to the trailhead by the pool house. https://www.foxla.com/video/1152738