Recent content by SurfFuerteventura

1. SurfFuerteventura

Dickey Betts rest in peace Brother !! )

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
  2. SurfFuerteventura

Car totaled question

If I have to drive in L. A. ?
  3. SurfFuerteventura

A message from @surffuerteventura to the erBB...

Costa Brava is so dry it's against the law to fill your pool in many spots. :shameonyou: Irony is, Málaga is even drier. :dancing::foreheadslap::loser:
  4. SurfFuerteventura

Cartel Questions

2019.... https://www.latimes.com/world-nation/story/2019-11-20/mexico-cartel-violence-avocados
  5. SurfFuerteventura

turtle bones

At 52? Bah, Ke11y is a having kid, surfed the world tour still, at 50plus. Just goes to show, one can still make mistakes no matter how old. The key is to not know they are mistakes, and escape unscathed, after having enjoyed them. Very knice job in doing so, and so well too I might add, Sir...
  6. SurfFuerteventura

Kelly Slater - DONE

He’ll retire when he feels like it. If ever.
  7. SurfFuerteventura

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

Fatherhood and competitive surfing are not mutually exclusive.
  8. SurfFuerteventura

Happy Birthday PPK!

HBD PPK. betta late than neva. is this the real bd? Or one of the many yearly ones? :roflmao:
  9. SurfFuerteventura

How Do We Know We’re Not Living In the Matrix???

And here to care for an elderly person. crazy matrix fools all over up in here yo!
  10. SurfFuerteventura

A message from @surffuerteventura to the erBB...

I AM NOT MOVING TO MALAGA. YEAH!!! fook the Iberian peninsula, never been as happy there as living in the Canarias. :dancing:
  11. SurfFuerteventura

How Do We Know We’re Not Living In the Matrix???

So, this guy that was supposed to help me out with my mother? Definitely Matrix material. Couldn’t even let him close to my mother. 1st thing out of his mouth when I explained, “there’s no sewage in our town, thus as with many islands around the world, you must put the TP into the trash can next...
  12. SurfFuerteventura

Think of the thousands of waves that went to waste, and are going to waste right now

I can hear them breaking against the cliffs just down the hill from my house. Every time the swell rises past 3 meters (9feet) at 15 sec. I used to surf a non named spot down there, I call it La Laja. The Slab. Noone ever surfs it, no one even dares. People stand up on the cliff and watch it...
  13. SurfFuerteventura

Famous Che's

Somewhere I have filed away the letters of transit from when my parents left Cuba back in ‘63. The government document was hand signed by Che Guevara. He took a liking to my dad as an “exemplary revolutionary“ because my dad would stay behind after work at the ministry of agriculture and...
  14. SurfFuerteventura

Mental Health thread

Amen. :beer::bowdown:
  15. SurfFuerteventura

***The Official Retirement Post***

No patent involved. Just jump esrly while you still have some healthy years ahead and steak a claim at a world class wave set up. Never leave. People been doing this since surfing begun to go south.