Recent content by surfdad

1. S

Footage from yesterday

I know my brother is on a 5'0" blue kalama. that's all I know for sure.
  2. S

Footage from yesterday

That's my little brother. I need to get myself a wing and a bigger board so I can wing foil here. Yew
  3. S

Surfing with Wing Foil

I need to get a bigger more stable board and a wing. winging into waves sounds so fun.
  4. S

Armstrong riders experiences

2 weeks in on the HA 1125 and v tail. They work very well. My only comment is probably just my own fault but if I don't have my feet in the right spot It feels a bit unstable compared to when I rode the 1250. But when I get feet set in right spot and get pump technique right it flies. so fast...
  5. S

Skip the 232 and slap the v tail on. Love mine.
  6. S

sorry for late response. 1. the mast is all the way forward in the boxes. haven't gotten bucked. Yet haha 2. same all the way forward mast position with the v200. before with the 232 i left my mast in same position as I had with 1250.I am at least an inch and a half farther forward in boxes...
  7. S

I added the v tail to the ha 1125. wow. pumps amazing and you fly on it. I almost got a triple. twice. great new wings for me.
  8. S

Sharks and foilers

I was at San O yesterday and no sightings by me but yikes. I was out with one other guy. Given the attack that happened up the beach at church awhile ago I always think of sharks when at San O but its such a fun spot to foil I keep going back haha. I wont tell my girlfriend about it though hahaha
  9. S

I've been riding the HA 1125 the past few days prone foiling in the ocean. waist to chest high surf. super fun fast wing. I;m still getting used to it coming from a 1250. the wing is fast and glides well and pumps very well. I think I need to spend a bit more time on it to really get used to it...
  10. S

You're brave to chop stuff. I haven't tried that yet. haha
  11. S

anyone try the new 1125 or 1550 version yet?
  12. S

Really good explanation of what armstrong riders should know about the original and the A+ system.
  13. S

Surfing with Wing Foil

Canyon lake. I got a girlfriend I visit often out there. I'll go fall on my ass a bit trying with you guys ahahaha
  14. S

I just don't have the balls do that to any of my wings. I'd mess it up for sure. hahaha
  15. S

Surfing with Wing Foil

That looks so fun. I need a bigger board and a wing. darn, more money. I sold one of my foils to a guy that is winging and he offered to let me try his backup board and one of his wings on a lake where he lives. I'm gonna take him up on that offer for sure.