Recent content by surfadelphia

1. surfadelphia

Will the Atlantic go XXL in December?

Down in the eastern Caribbean right now. Last few days have been well overhead on sets and it's supposed to about double in size. Don't have a step up or the time to check out the more protected side of the island
  2. surfadelphia

Lesser Antilles Forecasting, Surflie vs MSW

Anyone here frequents the carib and have a good idea on surfline or MSW accuracy. Heading down to tomorrow for a week trying to figure out what board to bring. Not quite the same exposure as Barbados but not that far off. Want to bring a rocket redux in lib tech to just not have to worry as much...
  3. surfadelphia

Best Semi-Cheater HP Boar

I regrettably let a craigslist superchunk slip though my fingers, felt like a little too much overlap with my ASQ
  4. surfadelphia

The official ice cream thread

Ice cream is god. Tillamook Waffle Cone Swirl is the go to and is always on sale at the local Acme.
  5. surfadelphia

Anna Gensler

Just my type
  6. surfadelphia

The Craigslist Thread

picked up a lib tech rocket redux off the ole craiglist. rode it yesterday with some large futures DHDs in some soft, waist high crap. Going to give it a go with some assorted quad setups before selling again. my intent with the lib was to pick up a board I could travel with and not really have...
  7. surfadelphia

Lovemachine FM

For some reason I'm instantly distrustful of board reviews done by brits
  8. surfadelphia

Mainland Offseason

Trying to get away for a quick, relatively inexpensive week of surf in Dec/Jan. Want to mix it up beyond the typical east coaster spots (CR, PR, Carib) that tend to have 50/50 odds of being around waist to chest at best. Any consistency to mainland mex in the offseason, is there enough southern...
  9. surfadelphia

Why is Philadelphia such a violent place?

Removing politics from policing would go a long way. The Philadelpiha FOP is a largely Republican organization and a very significant portion of it's members view the people in the communities they're policing as less. All they give a sh!t about is making the Dem DA look bad.
  10. surfadelphia

Except mid September through Halloween
  11. surfadelphia

This is definitely not a "white man owes me something" thing. This sort of stuff is a confluence of teenagers at their shittiest, little to no parental supervision and big groups getting together through group chats...the under 18 demographics of Philly just happen to be overwhelmingly black
  12. surfadelphia

Wawa hoagies have been trash for at least ten years now. <iframe width="560" height="315" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  13. surfadelphia

September of 2022: What's your favorite board right now?

NPJ 2+1, 6'2" x 20 x 2 3/8.
  14. surfadelphia

Is the East Coast about to score?

Everyone who would usually have been in OC was up there too. Was anything north of steel pier working? I stuck around VP and then some wide open, shifting beach break. Fun without having to deal with a crowd.
  15. surfadelphia

rodanthe pier looks fun

looks fun enough just north of you right now. hoping it's big enough to actually break on outer bar tomorrow