Recent content by surfadelphia

1. surfadelphia

Is this appropriate? New trend seems to be catching on.

SEC learn to read good
  2. surfadelphia

Un-official 2021 Tropical action thread

Yeah, that's not even in this country let alone nj
  3. surfadelphia

next island to the north on Friday, (not me) pulled from a vid someone posted on reddit. tons of fucking work, caught maybe 8 waves in 2 hours of paddling
  4. surfadelphia

I checked that out in the morning, watched guys getting smoked on denied on the paddle out and surfed a closer to shore wave further north. Got smoked but at least the paddle was easy. Last afternoon/evening was a lot more fun
  5. surfadelphia

Master shapers to buy a board while you can list...

I had a 6'10" winged pin Hot Buttered shaped by Hank that I regret selling more than any other board
  6. surfadelphia

Philly….

I didn't even need to click the link to know it's one of the kenzo videos that occasionally goes around. Goes without saying that ALL OF PHILADELHPIA IS LIKE THIS. IF YOU GO TO PHILLY YOU WILL DIE, MORE DEAD THAN MEXICO!!!
  7. surfadelphia

lakes aren't worth the two hour drive for at best waist high slop. NS would be crazy, 20 hours. might as well continue on and take a ferry to newfoundland I'm going to have to bring some wetsuits back from nj with me
  8. surfadelphia

fucking pittsburgh
  9. surfadelphia

wish i could head up north but it's a 6+ hour drive to just get to SJ, not trying to add an extra 6 hours of driving each way.
  10. surfadelphia

Is it weird that these “once in a century” weather events happen every year now?

Both rivers are tidal, Schuylkill up until boathouse row/waterworks although i have seen it back up and over the falls on a full moon high tide with flooding rains. I've never seen anything like this before and I'm not too young. Dirty Amsterdam...that's I676 under there
  11. surfadelphia

Racist Joe going to Wilmington Delaware this weekend instead of New Orleans..because he's still a racist.

wilmington is part of the philly metro....so they're called jimmies, at least the chocolate ones are.
  12. surfadelphia

Goodbye, Shortboards - A Personal Manifesto

I don't know if I surf bad because I've been on "alt" boards for too long or if I like "alt" boards because I surf bad. That said, I was down in El Salvador mid Aug surfing nothing but my xanadu viper and it felt great.
  13. surfadelphia

Do I like blocks long closeouts? Yes I do
  14. surfadelphia

I feel stupider already. Much stupider.

If anything this show is so painfully lame it might drive people away.