Recent content by surf cat

1. surf cat

Political Meme Thread

I hear you ~ that was the first time I was able to post a pictures in a decade. I'n going to miss this place when it is gone , and I miss the good old daze
  2. surf cat

Political Meme Thread

3. surf cat

Political Meme Thread

4. surf cat

Looking for a camera-surfing injury downtime

WOW Sponge that's what I scored a Nikon coolpix p900. . I found on Craig'slist $300. The seller liked the ease of a cellphone. Still learning the tricks but fun to take clicks... By the way~ that camera do you use for your amazing water shots?
  5. surf cat

Rest In Peace Brother Larry (surfwordz)

Dec 31, 2015 This is what Surfwordz wrote and posted just after my ~ Guess who got an Invite to "The Surfer Poll" ?" I missed my flight and got another flight that got me to Kauai... I remember wishing I could have had Surfwordz phone number . So we could have meet me and took off to the...
  6. surf cat

The one thing I wanted to ask Surfwordz was a question about. The injury that started it all? Can anyone remember the cut that never healed? I plan to ask our friend Brent to ask Clay.
  7. surf cat

I thought I had only bought dreamed I sent "words" a new computer. I'm stoked actually mailed it !
  8. surf cat

Howzit Dale brah :) Hey thanks again man. I can't even describe how nice this thing is. Its super fast compared to the last computer I had. It actually makes it fun to use no waiting around for the page to finish loading or just freeze up altogether yeah? Right on, brah! :) you know, I...
  9. surf cat

R.I.P. Surfer Magazine

In the new issue of SURFER they mentioned "A few things we got horribly wrong" in the June 2004 issue. It was about the time I made the cover! "If you stick this cover under a microscope, you might just find Dale Webster on there somewhere. If you ever get a chance to see the cover of the...
  10. surf cat

Happy Birthday PPK!!!

HapPy BirthDay Peter! remember ~ Your First Wave on your birthday sets the tone for the whole year~ lets hope it is A GREAT YEAR! Daily
  11. surf cat

***Official FIRES thread***

Oh Man...I just checked the wind direction at my house ~ blowing from north to south pretty strong... away from my town... Every thing is dry. bad Ash. Geoengineering Watch Global Alert News, September 26, 2020, #268 ( Dane Wigington )
  12. surf cat

Vote Him Out!

Have you heard the news? Trump is going to do away with Obama Care ... They are going to name it... Thump Don't Care
  13. surf cat

Vote Him Out!

'Vote Him Out!': Protesters Boo Trump During Visit To Ruth Bader Ginsburg's Casket
  14. surf cat

RIP Surfwordz!!!

Was I only dreaming? I could have sworn I cut'n'paste a post from surf words