Recent content by summersurf07

1. S

Darks Arts EPS and Carbon Fiber Surfboards

Headed there this PM, currently watching JJ to get pumped! Boards look insane, or maybe just him!... Went with Campbell Designed.. But that Dark Arts looks Spicy!
  2. S

The Craigslist Thread

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/spo/d/san-diego-58-excellent-condition-coil/7264790902.html
  3. S

Need to Buy 2 Indestructible Boards: What do You Choose?

Dimensions: 5'8" x 19 5/8 x 2 7/16 30.7 liters. Don't want to hijack the thread. I'll post it over in the CL thread, or message me for details. I've never shipped a board so i'm gonna keep it local in So Cal but willing to drive to meet.
  4. S

Need to Buy 2 Indestructible Boards: What do You Choose?

I'm currently having trouble selling a Coil flash-back-fish that I just ordered (to thick) and surfed twice. Seems people in SoCal (and in general) prefer Big names despite Coils construction being far superior to most on the market IMO LMK anyone on here is interested. Can give an erBB special
  5. S

XTR

This is super helpful. Knew pros go thin on rails, but when JJF posted his Dark Arts youtube clip, Had me thinking I was going to small on Epoxy boards. Just wondering Racer, now that you seem to be back to consistently riding PU and before that it was XTR, how much of a difference do you feel...
  6. S

Surf Coaching

Inspiring forsure! appreciate these tips. 32 and would love to land 1 by 40! I need to get over the mental negativity of the flats, No skating backround and starting surfing until 20.
  7. S

Breaking down various EPS/alt constructions

Yea i guess you could take a snippet and call it ignorant but when applied to the context of the entire conversation, it' Fair. You could take a snippet of what I said and call it out politely. And I admit it did come off ignorant (although a slightly higher density foam doesn't=a rock). But...
  8. S

Yea its a lose lose. Ok i understand, should have looked more into it. was just saying how it felt of the cusp. Look at us working things out online. Rare nowadays. In person im sure we'd have a laugh about it haha
  9. S

Cheers. Alot of endorsment on FF. Making me think
  10. S

Awesome! Did you pick this one up used? Kirk finally got back to me. i inquired about the different finishes. May i ask what you didnt like about the dimple tech? someone else said it felt pingy.. i can see that. Also does the smooth tech still have a strip of carbon on the deck?
  11. S

Ok trying to start an argument online, sure this will make both of us feel great. Never did i claim i understood the word density. Like a lot of highschool science, math, knowledge in general, if you dont use it, you lose it. My statement was subjective with what i felt and prefer and was simply...
  12. S

13. S

Ah gotcha, sorry was talking about the FF. I'm assuming that was custom with the color?
  14. S

Wow. Was it made in Thailand or Aus? Custom?
  15. S

Right on! Thanks for the report Lohena! HS FF has alot of positive feedback and a ton of video clips online with rave reviews. Good to hear the durability and maintained pop is there! ordering color would solve yellowing! The stringerless build would also help me maintain consistency in terms of...