Recent content by Subway

1. Subway

The Official OBSF Support Group

I appreciate all the honesty but come on, just lie to us and say you found a perfect rip for a dry hair paddle out. Got one bomb, clean exit of a stand up barrel, and called it a day
  2. Subway

*** Official FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 Discussion ***

Nail biter. Never thought I would say that about a futbol match, let alone a scoreless tie
  3. Subway

Explanation of Localism

They had a son named Simon (after his father). It was THAT son who had a son also named Simon who died in infancy so I was named after the original (Anne’s husband) but so were countless others in the lineage. Far as I know they all died eventually:) Total self dox but here is the ancestor
  4. Subway

Explanation of Localism

Perhaps the back, just under the shoulder blades. First two lines on the left, the other 2 on the right I mean, my middle and upper back are prison shredded now, so, theres that
  5. Subway

Explanation of Localism

I havent even walked down the block to look at the flat grayness. It’s rainy and 50. is there a bump Titty bump out there? If there is surf, I’ll surf. Other than that I was thinking about tattoo now, Here me out bros, and feel free to mock, I’m used to it. Long story short: I’m a direct...
  6. Subway

Explanation of Localism

The beatings will continue until morale improves
  7. Subway

That didn’t age well
  8. Subway

Explanation of Localism

He’s insufferable. And from me, that’s saying something
  9. Subway

Total derail but this thanksgiving football lineup may be the most exciting nfl thanksgiving EVarrrr let’s go blue
  10. Subway

I want the loco-Mia guys to win
  11. Subway

What little I’ve known and seen, I could see Portugal winning this year. Rinaldo may just will it to happen also, I have a really good bud named Thibault Courtois (Americanized frenchman) and I texted him “dude Belgium has a goalie with your name. He made a few nasty saves against Canada just...
  12. Subway

Portugal handled Ghana. They played it close for a while anyway
  13. Subway

What are you really?

Homie if I was insufferable when I got not fat in the early pandemic, this is only icing on the cake (that I rarely eat, my self discipline being what it is)
  14. Subway

What are you really?

My gay step father give them a 5/7. did ANY of them survive the 90s? :cry:
  15. Subway

What are you really?

That Ibiza dance troupe that danced with fans and then all died of aids can you post that video again? Asking for a friend