Recent content by Subway

1. Subway

what'z on the menu?

Veal Parm at Carbone. Spontaneous lunch with a colleague. Plenty of places in the city rely on hype and fail to deliver. Carbone is as good as the hype. Been around several years now
  2. Subway

Diddy

puff
  3. Subway

2024 Huatulco Area Surf Guides

I know for at least one of the points- the guides all pool their cash and pay the farmer/land owner an annual fee for access. The ocean is public. But the land you gotta cross to get there is not.
  4. Subway

Tesla Truck - - - DONE !!

5. Subway

Slater having another kid

This thread is going to 1000. Checks all of the erBB boxes
  6. Subway

ANYONE SEEN ANY GOOD MOVIES LATELY ?

on the list! actually, I don’t have a list, and I had totally forgotten about it until just now :D :foreheadslap:
  7. Subway

ANYONE SEEN ANY GOOD MOVIES LATELY ?

I’m watching “The Tourist” and while I dig the whole zany crime/comedy vibe, especially set in the outback, I’m kind of luke warm on the show... feels like a bit of a tarantino coen brothers knock off. My expectations were perhaps too high. it’s fun enough, I’ll keep watching, but...meh...
  8. Subway

***Official Real Estate Thread***

i paid my broker 4% to sell my house. 6% was the "industry standard" that nobody in their right mind would actually pay.
  9. Subway

Mental Health thread

Real men only need one. The other is just a spare anyway :D
  10. Subway

Mental Health thread

Yeah I was stunned by all the stuff that’s considered “half” :foreheadslap:
  11. Subway

2024 Huatulco Area Surf Guides

The guide in question
  12. Subway

Cloudbreak what the fvck

I agree wholeheartedly, but I need to hold off on that sort of trip until the divorce is settled.. attorneys recco. hell I’m in Florida rn visiting my mother, staying in a cheap Airbnb and borrowing a car, hardly spending a dime, and my lawyer said “don’t tell your ex you’re in Florida!” o_O...
  13. Subway

Cloudbreak what the fvck

My second to last day on Tavarua- cloud break got really big. Considerably bigger than the photo I posted. No crowd. I got a few medium set waves got cocky sitting way up the reef. Horizon went dark. No 2 wave hold downs but I took every wave of the set on the head. Easily 20 waves, a few of...
  14. Subway

Cloudbreak what the fvck

The only time I actually hit a reef on that trip was inside Wilkes. Barely made contact and still got torn up a bit. It gets way shallower than it appears. I was completely shocked when I bounced. Didn’t hurt much but it’s just so incongruous to hit bottom when surrounded by so much open water...