Recent content by Subway

1. Subway

Hacienda Iguana May 1 to 15

2. Subway

Fook me!!! A short story about a fish...

I’ve got a couple of pounds of yellow tail being delivered tomorrow. Caught this morning.
  3. Subway

Semi-famous Surfer Real Estate Thread

That’s where it is, that and home equity. No I think these guys want access, and if the deals we were discussing are legit, I’m intrigued. I made it very clear I have no money to invest, and what I am saving, I’m saving to build a home here. But I have access to the us market in ways their...
  4. Subway

Happy birthday surfer57 and tenover!!!

Hbd!
  5. Subway

Paulina Porizkova at Age 56 Nude

I was working at a coffee shop in sag harbor one summer, 26 years ago, and the only highlight, other than virtually unlimited whippets, was when Cindy Crawford came in for a latte, all sweaty from her morning workout, dressed in tight workout gear, her famous beauty mark in full glory. Hair...
  6. Subway

It’s ethereal. I married a babe, I’ve met other super models (even dated Christie Brinkley’s kids nanny) but Paulina, Paulina will forever hold a corner of my soul until my final days
  7. Subway

Semi-famous Surfer Real Estate Thread

The billboards in this country all used to have the president and his wife (the VP) posted on them. We saw them burning in 2018. Now they are all blank lol met a few of the local Rico’s last night, the Nicaraguan elite so to speak, and they have already suggested I get into various businesses...
  8. Subway

I’ve probably shared this here before, but I spent a day with her on my childhood friends’ dads 86 ft Ketch sailing around St Barths. She was still married to Rick from The Cars. He dropped her at the quay at port du Gustavia, and we were all introduced, but he didn’t join our day-sail. She was...
  9. Subway

Hahahardeehar. :shaka: in her defense she has slimmed way down doing yoga with my wife for the past year. And her dad owns a legendary Italian Sammy shop so she probably grew up eating a lot of carbs. If she drops another 30 pounds she will be a legit babe. She’s a bit thick but she has a...
  10. Subway

Miss you guys. But we are making do. Got a few proper kegs yesterday at Colorado’s and our friend was like “wait, you disappeared for a while and then came out of nowhere” ....love it when non surfers witness barrels that’s our new land behind us, my wife is holding the survey lol
  11. Subway

Happy birthday ShiverMeTimbers!!!

HBD SMT!
  12. Subway

I got here Saturday I got two days of offshore wind. Girls just connected with Yasmil at Liberia and are en route
  13. Subway

Bill and Melinda Gates Done

I think the pendulum may be swinging back towards free range childhood, at least according to my cohort. They let their little ones get dirty, and the adolescents run of the neighborhood.
  14. Subway

Bill and Melinda Gates Done

Makes sense. Not that tech is inherently evil, but like other Xennials, my youth was Nintendo, but I hit college and it was tech crazy by then. Let the Yutes learn how to excel without tech at hand, and then once they are a bit older turn em loose. Play in the dirt before you play in the bits...
  15. Subway

Went back through the thread. Found your advice about avianca. I think we were just on old shitty airbuses , they may have some gems in their fleet