Recent content by StuAzole

1. S

Gasoline Gasoline!

Emptying the SPR doesn't magically increase the US production numbers, which you said were growing bc Biden is caving to Europe. Biden drained the SPR to increase supply on the world market, yes. But overall production has been gradually increasing in the US for several months and is almost 1...
  2. S

Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

That's actually the argument Trump and his lawyers came up with. That if they could stop the ceremonial process, the vote wouldn't be certified as required and thus he could stay in office.
  3. S

Did Twitter Interfere in the 2016, 2018 and 2020 elections?

what's the argument at this point? Twitter, a private company, censored some information they were concerned about without any government folks but Trump telling them to?
  4. S

Fauci Deposition Transcript Released: ‘I Don’t Recall’ 174 Times

you mean how many Americans have died with a cold?
  5. S

Kyrsten Sinema Walking Away!

OK. Who's the de facto head of the Republican party?
  6. S

Never forget…

So twitter lied. Now what?
  7. S

Kyrsten Sinema Walking Away!

Might have mattered had Trump not blown it for Republicans in Georgia.
  8. S

Did Twitter Interfere in the 2016, 2018 and 2020 elections?

Taibbi tweet #10 - Trump asked for and received help removing tweets from Twitter. Taibbi tweet #22 - No evidence of FBI involvement re laptop story at all. Hmm.
  9. S

Never forget…

who cares? Has anyone ever thought that Twitter has NO censorship practices? I can't imagine that's the case. I thought the reason this was a story was because of some conspiracy between the FBI and Twitter or Biden and Twitter. If Elon's own reporters are saying that's not true, it seems...
  10. S

Trouble in Paradise: FBI Raids Home of Epstein Linked Clinton Donor and conservative America collectively sh!ts its pants in unison…

says the guy complaining about how not enough protesters were arrested in Portland.
  11. S

Gasoline Gasoline!

Too much in there to address, but I'm curious - you say we're increasing production because Europe has asked us to. Let's assume that's true. What specifically has Biden done recently to facilitate that?
  12. S

Gasoline Gasoline!

Shame so many frackers shut down under Trump's watch when he let oil become worthless.
  13. S

Hundreds were arrested and convicted for the summer riots. Also, the regime at the time was Trump. Also, Trump's DOJ charged many of the "protesters." Why? Also, Trump could have pardoned them, but he didn't. Why?
  14. S

Gasoline Gasoline!

That wasn't the question I was asked. And when it comes to driving, no, not really. My electricity rates haven't changed.
  15. S

Gasoline Gasoline!

I drive an EV. But if you're going to ignore all of the impacts of Covid on the economy, where was unemployment before Biden? Where were wages before biden? Where was the stock market before Biden? Where was GDP before biden? Trump's numbers finished in the tank for all of those, yet...