Wow, he looks like he's kinda gone the way of Howard Hughes
  3. S

Kelly Slater - DONE

Why not? PGA has a Seniors Tour :shrug:
  4. S

Kelly Slater - DONE

Is it possible someone has become bigger than the game itself :shrug:
  5. S

A thread about fishing.....just for the halibut.....

Well, I guess that answers my question on the Bird & Nature post. Congrats on the nice yellows. Wish I was going down with my friends next week but instead I'm headed up to Oregon on Thursday to another friend's place for some Spring King action on the Willamette.
  6. S

Official Bird & Nature Post

Are you down on the SOC right now? Looks pretty nice. Got some friends headed down to Loreto next week.
  7. S

Ambidextrous Surfers?

This came up quite a while back. I always wondered how cool it would be to be an ambidextrous surfer. Can't remember which one it was (Barry or Mark Amos), back in the old Dogtown days they would take off backside regular foot and mid face switch stance to a frontside off the lip. It was freakn'...
  8. S

Kelly Slater - DONE

It's about time :foreheadslap:
  9. S

*** Official Surfing Photo Thread ***

Mod Squad at Paradise Cove. Probably just had some burgers at the Sand Dollar. Mmmm... Peggy Lipton for the Hotties of Yesteryear thread:monkey:
  10. S

Official Bird & Nature Post

Few days out at Santa Rosa Island stick fishing. Supposed to work from Tuesday until tomorrow but only able to squeak in 2 days before getting chased home by the weather. Beautiful start Tues. AM - sunrise w/Santa Cruz Island behind. Cedar Grove at Beechers Hundreds of these little guys landed...
  11. S

Anti drowning modification for wetsuit shirt

Something like this?
  12. S

Worst salvia trip sitter ever...

Blotter sheets, 100 count I believe. made specifically for doses.
  13. S

Worst salvia trip sitter ever...

Tripped with this guy a few times. Dragon blotter was another.