Recent content by steamroller

1. S

Post your Foil Pics HERE

GoFoil!!!!
  2. S

Ear plugged

damn i was hoping you were gonna say it was fixed...ok thanks for the update
  3. S

Ear plugged

so what happened one off?....did you finally get your ear fixed?...because now my ear is hurtig too!
  4. S

Ear plugged

5. S

Ear plugged

tilt your head toward the plugged ear side...pull you earlobe down and back ....then down a foreward ...and .back again and again...all th while open your jaw wide... and move it left-right...left -right...that usually works gor me to draun yhe water out
  6. S

Lake Mead water ... What will California do when it's gone??

it was 102⁰ in piru today blowing 15kts and they're doing this!
  7. S

Everyday Sanity Check - Poll

is that still possible?...i *think* i remember so long ago in some class that the catalytic converter changes most of the carbon monoxide which is what used to be the killer to carbon dioxide and now itll only.make you pass out ans wake.up with a mean headache
  8. S

Andy Lyons For Mayor!

its always.... goGoGO!... now i got someone to chase!....heeeeee!
  9. S

Andy Lyons For Mayor!

yupyup...never know who is a nerd-ninja-assassain even worse...theres sbout a bazillion lawyers and a JUDGE that surfs 1st point regularly... AND CAMERAS!
  10. S

Andy Lyons For Mayor!

Maliboooooooo!...Vote Andy!....
  11. S

deleted

somebody post the malibu video...i dont have a tiktok..
  12. S

normal day

STEAMROLLERED!!...
  13. S

Hawaii- Done

Uncle Dr.Carlos Andrade died couple few days ago....sux...Aloha 'oe
  14. S

Lake Mead water ... What will California do when it's gone??

yes....and it would solve the problem right quick...they do it over the farmlands of bakersfield and fresno all the time....but the chemtrail people would go NUTZ!
  15. S

Hawaii- Done

Poho Ino!...you faka...da wala au stay all fakap...'ai kukai a make...