Recent content by SrPato

1. SrPato

The Random Photo Thread - The Sequel

2. SrPato

Official Bird & Nature Post

Damn fence wasn't here yesterday!
  3. SrPato

Selling a classic car in Hawaii (Big Island)

Paging John4surf. He might have some ideas/connections. :shrug:
  4. SrPato

Happy Birthday PPK!

HBD Uncle Peter!!! Nick asked about you recently now I can tell him you're enjoying a very happy birthday!
  5. SrPato

I need a side boob

6. SrPato

WTF with parents going on Spring Break with their kids?

Something tells me you're not partying it up in Cancun or West Palm Beach.
  7. SrPato

Earthquake

It's not uncommon for some people to get hit with vertigo at the start of a quake. It happens to me all the time and I immediately know what's going to happen. :bricks:
  8. SrPato

Earthquake

Yep, same for me. As long as I know I'm in a safe place like home or work, I'll just ride it out and cleanup later. My wife on the other hand immediately starts yelling for everyone to run to a safe place. Growing up in So Cal, it's easy to get used to all but the worst of them.
  9. SrPato

Neal's Images of the Day

I felt the exact same way. Congratulations Neal, that is quite a long career!!!
  10. SrPato

Famous Threesomes

rum coke & lime
  11. SrPato

***The Official Retirement Post***

Thanks B, we'll be back in fall of 25'. Hopefully, those new parts will be running smooth by then and if not, we may have to just pick you up, put you in a wheel barrow and wheel your butt down to the water. ;) Congrats on a long career and a happy retirement. :waving:
  12. SrPato

Official Bird & Nature Post

"Oh crap, I'm late, late, late.!!!!!!"
  13. SrPato

Yikes, sorry to hear that. Guess I picked a interesting year to retire with the elections and all that follows. :socrazy:
  14. SrPato

Being able to set my own schedule is going to be a huge change in my life. Also, the ability to surf during the best tides and weather conditions is a dream come true. It sure as hell won’t hurt to drop my blood pressure either.Not only that, I’m really looking forward to hanging out with my...
  15. SrPato

I had lunch with my wife today and we talked about how nice it'll be to not have to answer to anyone on a daily basis. She retired last fall and loves it! I'm really looking forward to telling our CEO "Adios" on Tuesday. She's gonna lose it as she's a total control freak and won't be able to do...