Recent content by spenat

1. spenat

Fiji Airways Board Bag Fees

day 1, sat. maxing cloud break, I got abused, went past proper restaurants to get washed over the reef and take a tour or the tower. , went home humbled and battered day 2- 5, surfed pumping restaurants 6-7 hours a day, overhead to well overhead . fucking stoked days 6 and 7 , human sized CB...
  2. spenat

fucking pumping all week let week. But to keep this on point did the board pack vis waterways, was $316? I think At the gate would have been $165 each way depending on the agent. One guy I know was charged both ways, the other only on the way there .
  3. spenat

Def bringing at least three. The mini pad and ghost for sure. The 6-3 or 6-6 griffin prob. may try to sneak all 4 if possible.
  4. spenat

wheels up to Tavi this Thursday night trying to figure what to bring 6-10 mini padi 6-2 ghost and? 6-0 flyer, 5-6 seaside, 5-10 CB AO twin (glass on's) or a 5-9 zippo twin (glass on's) or a 6-3 griffin thruster or a 6-6 griffin thruster
  5. spenat

Poipu 3/31 - 4/6

I think if you fly American / delta or united just the cost of a regular bag fee, like $30 each way. may be cheaper to bring one
  6. spenat

Your current two board quiver

not to derail the thread, but that CB AO in dart arts, I know you has a PU one, how's this one ride in comparison?
  7. spenat

Pyzel Mini Padillac

that's the plan, going to Tavi with it in April
  8. spenat

Pyzel Mini Padillac

Wife just suprised me with a 6-10 for my birthday. Thing feels so good under arm. Its amazing how well hidden the volume is in it
  9. spenat

Thoughts/Experience with Trimcraft Wills Fish?

For some reason Mike always liked the redline in a 5-9. I usually ride a 5-6 fish but mike had a demo 5-9 that I tried at the time that worked well from 2ft to 10 ft. I wasn't one to argue and that size seemed to work so I followed his advice and got a 5-9. It they are still using his...
  10. spenat

Thoughts/Experience with Trimcraft Wills Fish?

Yeah Mike passed away. Nice guy, Stoked I was abler to get one while he was around. Favorite board in the quiver right now as it just plain works. Only drawback Is the glass Ons. I like the board so much I want to travel with it but may select something else to travel with just because of that
  11. spenat

Picking a Third Travel Board

my one time to the Ments 15 years ago I bought a 5-10, a 6-0, a 6-6 and a 6-9 broke the 5-10 and 6-0 in the first few days then was on the 6-6 until a fin box blew out. was stuck on the 6-9 which was too much board for most, still fun but I wish I has any off the other three better to have a...
  12. spenat

Picking a Third Travel Board

big two of your favorites daily drivers, then forecast depending a step up or a groveler if taking 4 take all of the above
  13. spenat

Album Surfboards

was there Monday and didn't see any on the racks
  14. spenat

How do you size your mini-guns and guns?

Curious about your asylum board you are taking back to Tavi. Im heading back in April and trying to figure out a cloud break board, last trip felt underpinned on a 6-6 on the truly bigger days. I always told myself I would just stick to restaurants on those big big days but now was to get a...
  15. spenat

Christenson fish 5'10"

if you ever make it to LA let me know