Recent content by sozzle

1. S

Post your Foil Pics HERE

dude has been shredding on that armstrong setup on his intsa page, especially in good sized waves!!!
  2. S

Foil Session Logs

Greg, Yes we’re very lucky having that wave and some others on our doorstep, it’s the easiest learner wave you could get. His face after that wave was a permanent memory for me, he was blown away. Hdip, He was on my old board and gong pro large(1227) cutdown to 1150 ish cm, I moved it back...
  3. S

Foil Session Logs

ha no he's keen as but now its flat at that spot for a few weeks, he's crushed, i can't wait to see if he progresses this summer.
  4. S

Foil Session Logs

that spot looks really good greg! is that on the 900? i had an epic experience getting my kid on the foil last week, he's got enviable balance to say the least...this was his 4th session on a foil, he didn't fall once in 3 hours, needless to say he's fully frothed on the foil. i had this spot...
  5. S

*** Official Corona Virus Thread ***

Covid19 looovvves fat fvcks, Just get rid of the fat fvcks and you don’t need a vaccine, starve that bitch out.
  6. S

Best foil for you.

haha you really don't like him eh Greg!!
  7. S

Best foil for you.

Gong dude talks about them not being as high aspect as some as a compromise for handling characteristics in this vid.
  8. S

Best foil for you.

grendel do you keep stealing the docs sh!t? haha!! just saw that gong have launched a new high aspect range of front wings, pretty fuggin good prices for a full carbon setup. wing only is a pretty good deal too. 1.5cm thick on the profile, how does that measure up to the signature/axis etc...
  9. S

Foil Session Logs

they aren't that wide really compared to some places you see but they're good for unbroken swell riding that's for sure, the power to height is always good in the rivers compared to beach breaks i find, funny how we look for good energy in foiling over shape in surfing.
  10. S

Foil Session Logs

yup, def feel like foiling is more mental sharpness compared to surfing being very physically memory oriented on top of that. first couple waves yesterday felt weird but after that is was full go time.
  11. S

Foil Session Logs

I got in the first time for 4-5 weeks, only a handful of waves where I didn’t chew the fvck out of the rocks, glad gong wings are tough as shït, amazing how good a few nice full rail roundhouses can make you feel.
  12. S

Part 1, Part 2,
  13. S

will everyone on this forum have a corona vaccine as soon as they can make one?
  14. S

lockdown protests starting to happen.