Recent content by sozzle

1. S

Pyzel Precious

bristol uk wavegarden. theres a few clips of him riding the precious (not in the sh!tty pool) on his youtube channel if you search for precious you'll find em pretty easy.
  2. S

Pyzel Precious

last weekend we had some chest high frontside runners and the board went real nice in that for him, he also had a few sessions in the pool yesterday but the wind was 30mph offshore and cold and pretty much fully fvcked it, so was about waist to chest and weak as p¡ss but still had relatively...
  3. S

Pyzel Precious

only had one session as a thruster but the waves were kind of gacky that session so can't really comment solidly on it, 5+ sessions as quad and i've been really impressed with what i'm seeing particularly backhand, got more waves coming later in the week so will make him go thruster for the erbb.
  4. S

Pyzel Precious

you're gonna be stoked!! grom is seriously feeling it on the precious, it has insane drive off the bottom up into the lip he's blazing off the top on it :jamon:
  5. S

Pyzel Precious

swallow would be a real nice option to have on the board builder!
  6. S

Pyzel Precious

picked up my kids precious today, 5'7" x 18 3/4" x 2 1/16" x 25.7L. what a beautiful board, feels like a real weapon under the arm and has a much more high performance look to it in comparison to the white tiger, rails feel nice, pretty shortboardy in the middle, relatively full up front but...
  7. S

Iron on Wetsuit tape?

works well, dry dry suit is key, also works well on the inside of the palms of gloves when they’re new to stop they ripping after 3 sessions pulling them on a bit hastily...
  8. S

Pyzel Precious

my order is in, well, my kids order...i need to lose some weight or shed some years asap.
  9. S

Pyzel Precious

how tall is Taro and is that a lot of volume for him compared to his normal daily boards? just trying to gauge off of him and Jai to get a sense of where to go dims wise. are you riding one of these also? you've said before you like a bit narrower than your stock dims for your personals. sorry...
  10. S

Pyzel Precious

what dims was the precious you made for Taro?
  11. S

Anyone ridden a JS Big Baron?

i've got a JS (not a big baron) in the cobra (so i was told) made PE construction, worst quality board i've owned in 37 years of owning boards, deck looks like its 10 years old after 6 weeks, tail split where it was over sanded, rails are caving on the deck side from duckdiving in slightly...
  12. S

Pyzel White Tiger

Onshore is the new offshore I read somewhere but I’m not sure if that was propaganda started by ‘Big Board’ to sell us all a quiver of wide tailed grovel boards. He’s rides a ghost pro at 5’8 x18 1/2 wide and a highline at 5’9” x 18 /2 both in the low/mid 25s in volume, bit of a dream...
  13. S

Pyzel White Tiger

if you like surfing gale force onshore as your staple diet its absolutely the place to be.
  14. S

Pyzel White Tiger

bottom left
  15. S

Pyzel White Tiger

5'4" x 19" x 2 5/16" x 26.4L rider 5'8" 120lbs medium pivot thruster setup on most waves, medium pivot fronts with hayden quad rears on the last wave and the backside double foam climber, gets great pop above the lip as a quad, i definitely prefer it with a quad setup for getting the tail up...