sozzle's latest activity

• S
    sozzle reacted to Hdip's post in the thread Foil Session Logs with Wow Wow.
    Steamroller showed up where I was at today. We were the only 2 foils in the water for almost the whole time I was out. 1 other guy...
  • S
    sozzle reacted to grendel95's post in the thread Post your Foil Pics HERE with Like Like.
    Finally back at the "local" after closure! 210 is still blowing my mind. Nice to really get out in a wide open arena, the mix of swells...
  • S
    sozzle reacted to ~rwright~'s post in the thread Post your Foil Pics HERE with Like Like.
    Here in L.A. Ken is out havin' fun, right now, yea! + + + :cool:
  • S
    sozzle replied to the thread Post your Foil Pics HERE.
    dude has been shredding on that armstrong setup on his intsa page, especially in good sized waves!!!
  • S
    sozzle reacted to frenchfoiler's post in the thread Best foil for you. with Like Like.
    I think Malibu area gets pretty windy, I used to do many dw on a sup foil and it was really good. Hdip, winging is not hard to learn...
  • S
    sozzle reacted to Hdip's post in the thread Foil Session Logs with Like Like.
    Dude your son is stoked!!!! That wave is perhaps the perfect foil wave too. Looked like a boat wake halfway through. His claim at the...
  • S
    sozzle reacted to frenchfoiler's post in the thread Foil Session Logs with Like Like.
    Yes I was using the 900. How good is the wave in your video !! how stoked was your kid, that is fantastic !!
  • S
    sozzle replied to the thread Foil Session Logs.
    Greg, Yes we’re very lucky having that wave and some others on our doorstep, it’s the easiest learner wave you could get. His face after...
  • S
    ha no he's keen as but now its flat at that spot for a few weeks, he's crushed, i can't wait to see if he progresses this summer.
  • S
    sozzle reacted to juandesooka's post in the thread Foil Session Logs with Like Like.
    Both of the above are super stoking! 11;yr old and riding like that, awesome, imagine 2 years from now what he'll be doing? Crazy...
  • S
    sozzle reacted to Hdip's post in the thread Foil Session Logs with Like Like.
    Enough size for the old guys on regular boards to come outside today. Doesn't really matter as I can triple the length of their ride. I...
  • S
    that spot looks really good greg! is that on the 900? i had an epic experience getting my kid on the foil last week, he's got enviable...
  • S
    sozzle reacted to frenchfoiler's post in the thread Foil Session Logs with Like Like.
    My home spot is good foil wave, unfortunatly this day it was full of seaweed....
  • S
    You would be "Labeled" by some here and in the "Industry" as" Hard to Deal With" not being " Torlerant" as one of my shaper freinds put...
  • S
    sozzle reacted to juandesooka's post in the thread Foil Session Logs with Like Like.
    Unreal session on the Iwa, waves shoulder high outside, mostly closing out, and knee to waist high inside. Closeouts are great, take off...