Recent content by slopokecr

1. S

Slater selling Haliewa house for 20 mil

He paid 7.8M in 2017 current assessed value 10.6M
  2. S

Bethany Hamilton -- done!

Ultra Conservative Christian? Pfft. Common sense.
  3. S

*** Official The Eddie Big Wave Invitational Thread ***

Anyone know where we can see scores? Kaipo references the "leader board."
  4. S

RIP Olivia Newton-John

Ugh. I was 11 years old when Grease came out. She was the impetus to fetish I still carry. Movies can really have lasting effects on Children.
  5. S

No Eddie Thread?

Looks like Surfline is hosting the live event. Who makes the call these days, and how do we engage?
  6. S

Do you work on your "Swoop?'

Seems like surf announcer/commentators are the only ones that use the the term "swoop' to describe a maneuver. Have you ever heard a surfer say, "I really blew my swoop on that one" . Or "He really needs to work on his swoop." Do you ever use the term? When?
  7. S

Backdoor Shootout: It's On!

anyone know where to find scores/results?
  8. S

HE>I

Oahu Sticker: 'Slow down, this aint the mainland' Kauai Sticker: 'Hurry up, Im not on vacation'
  9. S

HE>I

....dont forget all the spin offs... SHE>I BEER>I SEA>I
  10. S

Tax da Howleez

sounds like a domestic, later report says it was a knife/stabbing.
  11. S

Tax da Howleez

they're baaaaack......4 people injured following attack near Sunset Beach on Oahu’s north shore (hawaiinewsnow.com)
  12. S

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

Saw an interview a while back of a guy that jumped from the golden gate and survived. He said Out of the thousands of jumpers, only 6 have survived, and all 6 have said the same thing,,,,, that the second after they jumped/let go, they immediately regretted it.
  13. S

Barrel Nut size/replacement

Previous inquiries via email have gone unanswered
  14. S

Barrel Nut size/replacement

Anyone know what size the barrel nuts are that go in a GoFoil tuttle mast? .(I had to drill mine out) I know they are M6 but what is length and OD? Source? Mahalo!
  15. S

Catfight at Pipeline

What is the definition of "blocking" in this case? At my local, I can get my share of waves amongst a pack of hyenas. I tell my sons/nephews feel free to drop in on me. Is that blocking? Or just allowing them to "ruin" a wave that is rightfully mine.?