Recent content by skullver

1. skullver

Kooks and Negligence

I actually know Dorian, hard to believe he would be involved in something as ludicrous at this. Even going on record as being a witness. Wild. Miramar lol
  2. skullver

Professional thieves La Jolla Shores.

Boy have tings changed. The surf lots used to be full of rusted out volvos and VW vans, biggest score would be some mexican blankets and a bag of crappy weed, maybe some luke warm beers. Thieves looked elsewhere for an easy score. Nowadays, the thieves see the lots full of fresh Mercedes...
  3. skullver

Roberts, Hoyte, McCrystal. Ventura

Ride on, would have kept it had it been 33L ish. Seemed like it wouild be super fun skatey board. Sold everything except the Hoyte.
  4. skullver

Roberts, Hoyte, McCrystal. Ventura

1.) Roberts ANYTHING Model, EPS + Epoxy resin. 5'8" x 20.25" x 2-11/16. 35L volume. Futures fin boxes. Barely ridden and in excellent condition. Has a little yellowing common to EPS Epoxy. This thing is light as a feather and ready to go. $200 cash. In Ventura near the college. 2.) HOYTE...
  5. skullver

The ultimate Duffy fin give away….

Futures clay marzo
  6. skullver

Roberts thrusters?
  7. skullver

The trianglular shaped ones that come in threes??
  8. skullver

ISO 8'0" day bag

Pro-lite has free shipping and a free leash on new bags. :shaka:
  9. skullver

5'11" 34.4 L Channel Islands NB2, Spine-Tek

In Ventura, 5'11 x 20" x 2 5/8, 34.4L. Neck beard 2, swallow tail, thruster with futures. ridden barely once, new condition still. $550 cash or $600 with brand new never used AM1 medium fins. For the full price I'll also throw in a brand new in the packaging CI hex leash, 6'.
  10. skullver

NWT Buell RB1 Plus Wetty, size XL 3/2

I still have this thing. Never worn or tried on, tags included
  11. skullver

NWT Buell RB1 Plus Wetty, size XL 3/2

NEW with tags, even comes with the Buell clothes hanger. $250 cash. Ventura Can ship on your dime.
  12. skullver

4.0 Earthquake Just Hit Ventura

Strange, none of my kids felt it either at their schools.
  13. skullver

4.0 Earthquake Just Hit Ventura

I'm right by the college and didn't feel a thing
  14. skullver

NEW XCEL COMP X 4/3 sixe XL

Brand new never worn, with tags. $275, in Ventura. https://xcelwetsuits.com/products/mens-comp-x-4-3mm-full-wetsuit-23