1. S

Conjoined Twin Gets Married

Damn....that would have been a hard 62 years to live
  2. S

Chris Ward aka "Psycho Ward"

Loved that band til they got a major label deal
  3. S

RinseKit

Here ya go, grab yourself a quiver of Gerry's while you're there https://www.costco.com/rinsekit-pro-portable-shower.product.4000147353.html
  4. S

Spain trip: Help Needed!

your
  5. S

you guys are slipping on another sponsorship change...

The Florence crap looks generic af, would fit right in with the Costco Da Hui sh!t. I guess there's big money in the covid learner/exxxtreme tech bro crowd sh!t. I figure they'll sponsor Laird or that one Maui tow guy whose name I can't recall soon
  6. S

The official what is the most expensive thing next to you at work thread...

Come say hi some time, just knock on the front door and ask for me
  7. S

If they aren't this He-man dude every Halloween they are blowing it
  8. S

Would their breakthrough internet video be 2 girls 1 cup or 1 girl 1 cup? Not sure if head count = girl count or what.
  9. S

4/8/24 Solar Eclipse - who's going?

Climate change bro, climate change. The moon knows about global warming and is trying to do it's part by covering the sun every now and then.
  10. S

4/8/24 Solar Eclipse - who's going?

Jester King would be a cool place to watch it from
  11. S

If one is horny and the other doesn't want sex is it rape if he goes through with it? Must be weird when taking a sh!t, who gets to decide which websites to browse on the phone? Do they both orgasm or is one harder to please? So many questions.
  12. S

*** Official Shark Thread ***

Value perceived is value achieved I suppose. I bet 100% of folks that buy one of those will never get attacked by a shark (and wouldn't have been if they weren't wearing one as well)
  13. S

Gliders....

14. S

Take a Helicopter Tour. It Will Be Fun They Said

Wow, pilot was calm, cool and collected. Even if I knew WTF I was doing there would have been a whole lotta fucks, shits, sonofabitches and cocksuckers being said loudly