Recent content by SimonKelly

1. SimonKelly

SI Joint / Back Pain

I have the same struggles, so I use something to relax my muscles before. I've started surfing when I moved to LA, since it was my dream, I am feeling free while surfing. How good it wouldn't sound, the only problem I had, was the pain, sometimes I was feeling horrible, at first I thought it's...
  2. SimonKelly

Vitamin B12 Deficiency

As far as I know, vitaminB12 deficiency causes anemia, am I right? This vitamin is needed to make red blood cells, which carry oxygen to all parts of your body. Naturally, it is derived from animal products such as red meat, dairy, and eggs. Anemia may make you feel tired, weak, and even short...
  3. SimonKelly

Where should my priorities be to improve my health?

Dude, over 35 years of my life, I realized that mental health is completely dependent on hormones and if you have problems with the nervous system, then you need to do a hormone test. I had severe depression a couple of months ago and decided to try tests for the hormonal system. I passed the...
  4. SimonKelly

Mental Health thread

I love all teas for my anxiety and bouts of depression, including dandelion, rose, chamomile and lavender teas. When I am feeling low I like to amp up my mood with exercise or yoga, and when I am feeling anxious I like to focus on deep belly breathing and getting out of my thoughts. I tried...
  5. SimonKelly

Does this work for better posture?

I used this thing, really helped me with my back
  6. SimonKelly

How’s the stock market?

Hi everyone, Unfortunately, this week was difficult for traders, I personally lost several thousand dollars. How do you think LiteCoin will regain its stability in the global market? I've been working as a Fondex ctrader for 3 years and I haven't seen such jumps as in this case for a long time...
  7. SimonKelly

10 Myths About Lower Back Pain (LBP)

Hi guys! Yep, thanks for sharing these myths. By the way I know a great method for back pain. This helped my father a lot and he was able to completely get rid of back pain. He was excellently helped by Kratom. This is not a strong drug but this substance belongs to the class of opioids and the...