Recent content by sickdog

1. S

Gabriel Medina Got Robbed Today In Portugal

How about if Jordie fights Tyson who's feet are strapped into a tow board? (All pro sports are show biz.)
  2. S

Aloha alt.surfing

http://hisurfadvisory.com/stuff/altsurf.htm was the best. That guy from Down Under, "Mountain Man" was pretty amazing with extensive content for the time..
  3. S

*** Official Sunset Beach Pro Contest Thread ***

My vanity plate; OMGR16JJF
  4. S

Filipe to retire?

Toledo should just simply say, "I don't surf those type of conditions." EVERYONE on the tour, (and probably here) has their own limits. How focked would it be to be in a wheelchair, because people told you to do something and you thought better, but did it anyway. Miki Dora famously said...
  5. S

*** Official Lexus Pipe Pro Contest Thread ***

Do you have any stock market tips?
  6. S

Rip Curl - DONE!

Yeah, what you said. It has been 50 years since I learned(?) about that stuff. If XX is not a guy, I screwed up.
  7. S

Rip Curl - DONE!

It seems to me that anyone with two X chromosomes should not be able to compete with any XY's, period. If 2 Xers want to compete they should have a league of their own. (OK though for non-sport competitions' like chess, and video games, etc.)
  8. S

Rip Curl - DONE!

Rip Curl should go for broke with a Māhū fashion show on Hotel street.
  9. S

Miss OP (Erin Rose) - 1983 OP Pro: Huntington Beach, CA

Surf City Burning: Remembering the Infamous Riots at the 1986 OP Pro | The Inertia I was with my GF and 3 year old over a half-mile from the pier that day when a very angry cop told us to get off the streets!
  10. S

WSL, Ya should'a been there yesterday. Progressive now means not surfing spectacular Pipeline, and not surfing outside Sunset.
  11. S

There have been 4 out at pipe for over a half hour, on Surfline cam, appear to be women. WSL site says "Starts in 112 min." ???
  12. S

If he gets well, and Pipe goes 2nd Reef, should they reschedule that Elimination Round ? ()
  13. S

*** The Official Celebrity Sightings Thread***

Saw Brooke & Andre at Salt Creek long ago. They were going up to their room after a morning at the beach.
  14. S

Q. How did Kelly get in the contest? A. His daughter had a child, and.....he was Grandfathered in. (joke)