Recent content by Sharky

1. Sharky

Poast your strenf training program

You want to research something interesting Google "Bronze Age Bodybuilding." Late 1800's to early 1900's. Some of those guys were ripped beasts. No steroids available and no PhotoShop etc. Many of them used very light dumb bells. Up to a hundred reps. Some of them were doing full body...
  2. Sharky

175 Americans die per day from fentanyl and Fox News wants to cancel Halloween

Good. Maybe I won't have to put up my "No Candy. Supply Chain Problems," sign again.
  3. Sharky

Have you looked at your 401K today?

Even the super rich didn't get richer. The 2022 Forbes 400 List Of Richest Americans: Facts And Figures ____________________________________________ For the first time since the Great Recession, the super-rich did not get richer this year. After a roaring 2021, the 400 richest people in the...
  4. Sharky

Long COVID = Fibromyalgia = Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

There is Lyme disease on the west coast...
  5. Sharky

JORDAN PETERSON INTERVIEW LEAVES PIERS MORGAN SPEECHLESS ON VLADIMIR PUTIN!!!

Obsessive compulsive disorder? :crazy2:
  6. Sharky

Rest In Peace Chris 'Davo' Davidson

When I was 17, at a high school party I had someone take a wild right swing at me. Osoto gari/hip throw. I stuffed the swing and reflexively threw him. There was no decision or thought. No time. The first thing that hit was the back of his head. I rode him down and landed on top of him. Saw his...
  7. Sharky

That should be required viewing for every 13 year old boy in the country.
  8. Sharky

Latest News - NSW Police Public Site Man dies; another charged over alleged assault - South West Rocks Sunday, 25 September 2022 08:47:49 AM A man has died, and another man has been charged following an alleged assault on the state’s mid north coast overnight. Shortly after 11pm (Saturday 24...
  9. Sharky

SF beatdown

Poop complaints rose in all SF neighborhoods but the Tenderlion (sfchronicle.com) According to SF newspapers, poop is still happening! It is nice to hear that all that money the city spent on their special Poop Patrol divisions is paying off. RG, on the dispensary tour! What an animal! Did...
  10. Sharky

Christian Nightmares

MIDOL!!! STAT!!! holy sh!t.
  11. Sharky

JORDAN PETERSON INTERVIEW LEAVES PIERS MORGAN SPEECHLESS ON VLADIMIR PUTIN!!!

I'm just going to leave this here... I don't have enough bars to communicate all the way from the Valley to the top of the Mountain, so y'all have great weekend! ;)
  12. Sharky

Biden Inflation Explosion

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2022-09-23/us-government-debt-shrinks-against-soaring-inflation
  13. Sharky

Who would win in a dryhumping match?

Call me. :monkey: