Recent content by Sharkbiscuit

1. S

Jared Kushner vs. Hunter Biden

If I'm getting at least three rounds of three minutes I'm watching this fight, no doubt.
  2. S

Democrat climate nut front group planning to terrorize the annual Congressional Baseball Game.

LOL this isn't terrorism. Left terrorism of the Congressional ball game was when the postal worker went postal on Republican practice. Steve Scalise, like Pepperidge Farm, remembers. This is probably the least carbon those people generate in any single activity. You are talking folk who can't...
  3. S

Leash strings

ШО
  4. S

Niger: Another Major Biden Disaster

Okay cool I was just taking issue with the Biden building it three years ago bit. Toodles!
  5. S

Pearl Jam has TDS….

I like Pearl Jam. I don't listen to Ten before every surf like @000 but I do have some greatest hits CD that gets thrown in for a few Oct-Apr swells. I don't think Eddie Vedder is quite Geddy Lee or Fat Mike acquired taste, but I get the Duffy video above.
  6. S

Can we talk about Marjorie Taylor Green?

That was pretty crazy! I wonder how long other players can keep stepping up; Brunson is completely blanketed almost every possession. Sucks for Embiid but I hate Philly, although I hate the Sixers less than the Flyer and waaaaay less than the Iggles.
  7. S

Car totaled question

The catalytic converter will have the resale value of the hybrids and the accessibility of a body-on-frame SUV?
  8. S

Palm Springs Surf Club

I'm surprised Waco was lacking; it's a decent sized place and has Baylor. I heard the Cajun Davidian is blackened up proper.
  9. S

AI

We're dumb af tbh fam.
  10. S

Palm Springs Surf Club

Profitable Palm Springs Surf Club business model just dropped.
  11. S

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

Rip Curl, recent controversy to the contrary, appears to still be all pink on the inside? :unsure:
  12. S

***Official*** hal9000 fights GromsDad thread.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: I can't believe these sweet and delicious bag of skittles let you get away with this one. Clip from Livecam of casa moogsies denying the pot-stirring:
  13. S

I mean it happens. The pitching was good but the bats were asleep. Plus Boone apparently got ejected for something a fan said to the ump. LOLOLOLOLOLOL
  14. S

This Rangers team seems especially good. Knicks could be on an upward trajectory for a few years in what seems like a weak East except for Bawwwwwston. Of course the Yankees are in first place in an AL East with ZERO teams below .500, including a last place Rays team that would be tied for...