Recent content by shaheeb

1. S

2 Days in Seattle What Are the Must Do's?

Is EMP still there?? There was a full on Hendrix museum and James Brown amptheater experience that was epic.
  2. S

Sedona?

MTB's were killer fun last time we went March 19' Thunder bikes rented Evils, maybe other brands as well Hogs & Hangovers
  3. S

SOLD: Lost x MR Cali Twin

looks like a fun board, heard the lost team loves this board when in 'relax surf' mode
  4. S

Nica vs. Samoa

some of the worst edit kit ive seen anywhere.
  5. S

Help me pick a non-surf related trip destination.

... super interesting thread with lots of great ideas,
  6. S

Maui recs?

go to mamas fish house to eat -Maui plenty nature to see, w.side blowhole, east side -hana(waterfalls), haleakala all are nice. try drive to makena, ride a horse at makena stables?. eat ocean front lahaina? getting prtty overrun with all kinds of new liscense plates and peeples...
  7. S

Hawaii- Done

Trailforks is pretty good
  8. S

Hawaii- Done

MTB oahu is pretty fun- Sounds like you may be near N shore?, you could Try Pupukea - there are some fun trails, pretty easy for the most part I remember. Kahuku is full on moto, not the best if you want some serenity to your rides... Laie has a fun little area. Lastly the Ohana trails...
  9. S

RIP Kalani David

This is SUCH a Bummer Always wondered what would become of Kalani, I was hoping he would break out and fully make it to the top. I heard from someone close to him there were home life / guidance issues. We know he had a good life, ripping, rest in peace
  10. S

We'll miss you so much Greg - RIP Greg Griffin

RIP Greg, thanks for the great fish thru the years and will miss you in the mtns. eternal glass for you my friend
  11. S

What board would you ride in these waves?

yep, agreed, was gonna say, i'll be riding a cooler or a lawn chair of some sort
  12. S

South Africa / J Bay

i've been to Durban/umhlanga area and Jbay awhile back. One of the mornings by the point/jbay I was there for an am surf, a 'dead' baby shark had washed up thru the channel in the reef. It was beached and was like 15' -looked like a baby whale, just freakn huuuuge. Pretty sure they used a...
  13. S

Mark Zuckerberg - Waterman

cringyAF
  14. S

Lowest-bullshit way to buy good used boards for N Shore?

HIC is good people, and good deals on boards, You could/should order a Tokoro (kerry) from them, great glassing in my experience when they were getting boars done by eric. Not 100% sure if they are using the same glass shop anymore. the wife er i mean boss and I used to order lots of boards...
  15. S

wtb FUTURE Thruster set YU's

k, let me know, I stay ready, really want those finns.