Recent content by sh3

1. sh3

Tomo V4 Twin

BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: $750 No, make it better: $650 NO! Make it better: $550 NO - MAKE THAT: $500!!!! That's 1/3 off!!!! -Buy it now & have it before Xmas. #winning
  2. sh3

Shaping video

Loved that. Worth every minute of watching. Had a 6'3" x 19" 4-belly channel board from Nev back in the late 80's. Loved that board. Snapped it after 3-4 years of love.
  3. sh3

Tomo MPH

Duh
  4. sh3

XTR

Second thing I noticed, too! Couldn't much resist commenting in the other thread.
  5. sh3

Tomo MPH

Only real watermen wear camo Crocs, yo. [Props to General Disarray & Bobsurf on this one.]
  6. sh3

Who are the shapers of your quiver?

Daniel Thomson short boards Danny Hess step ups and guns Spoke with Griffin. Going to have to order another 5-fin soon. Those work well.
  7. sh3

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

6'3" x 165? Jeezus. I hope you're 15 and just finished your growth spurt.
  8. sh3

Tomo MPH

CyberSim has subtle bottom contours. Great small wave board, but with the range of the GMM2. No dramatic concave or channels or anything. It's a fun as hell board.
  9. sh3

Tomo V4 Twin

@santacruzin - I'm just a non-twin guy. It's that simple. I'm apparently not very dank? Or something like that? GG did make the fins specifically for this board and they do work killer. It's not the board at issue here.
  10. sh3

Tomo V4 Twin

Spent the $$ and had it done professionally. I did. Ended up trying it, and immediately yanking out the little trailer I threw in. Greg's fins made it work perfectly, no need for a trailer.
  11. sh3

Tomo V4 Twin

Yep, I'm selling it. It's great, just not my speed. Greg's fins will be included. INSANELY good fins. I need to stop experimenting when I'm a thruster shortboard surfer. Local pick up in Santa Barbara, only. Buy it from me via a PM here & I'll knock the price down to $500 even. See...
  12. sh3

I actually wrote Isurus an email because I am so stoked on the zipperless. I'd for sure get a 4/3 (hell, even a 4/4) if they made it.
  13. sh3

***Official 2021 Community Surf Journal***

The bottom there is BRUTAL. It''s brushed concrete, so it has the feel of 50 grit sandpaper... maybe worse. It hurts. And it'll be very cold in a few weeks, so booties and maybe even gloves would be the call. Last, tell your buddy to expect the nose of his board to get broken. The water...
  14. sh3

***Official 2021 Community Surf Journal***

Surfed a shI+ ton in Texas for two days. : ) Got well over 100 waves. It was perfect all day. Chest to head high throughout, crowd was never a factor with 10 guys out and everyone trading off waves, and never smiled so much. My shoulder is killing me today after this, but I'm not...
  15. sh3

As noted above, 3/3 with a hood. Suit is AMAZING. @silentbutdeadly - indeed I have duck dove without the hood on. Many times now. It's insane how great this suit is. It just fits me perfectly and there's zero issue with water intrusion. I love it. I surfed in a really cold place on...