sh3's latest activity

• sh3
    sh3 replied to the thread Tomo V4 Twin.
    BLACK FRIDAY DEAL: $750 No, make it better: $650 NO! Make it better: $550 NO - MAKE THAT: $500!!!! That's 1/3 off...
  • sh3
    sh3 reacted to Aruka's post in the thread Tomo MPH with Haha Haha.
    does your wife let you wear them in public or is she tired of all the other women throwing themselves at you?
  • sh3
    sh3 replied to the thread Shaping video.
    Loved that. Worth every minute of watching. Had a 6'3" x 19" 4-belly channel board from Nev back in the late 80's. Loved that board...
  • sh3
    sh3 reacted to santacruzin's post in the thread Fin kit. What's your setup. with Like Like.
    This thread is peak erbb.
  • sh3
    sh3 reacted to 000's post in the thread Fin kit. What's your setup. with Like Like.
  • sh3
    sh3 replied to the thread Tomo MPH.
    Duh
  • sh3
    sh3 reacted to racer1's post in the thread Tomo MPH with Like Like.
    I Fck with them on
  • sh3
    sh3 reacted to Aruka's post in the thread XTR with Love Love.
    I have the Oregon equivalent.
  • sh3
    sh3 reacted to racer1's post in the thread Tomo MPH with Love Love.
    Used 5’10 x 33 liters xtr hyrdroshort for $520
  • sh3
    sh3 reacted to racer1's post in the thread XTR with Like Like.
    Picked up this used parallel carbon tomo, excited to try this build never have before
  • sh3
    sh3 replied to the thread XTR.
    Second thing I noticed, too! Couldn't much resist commenting in the other thread.
  • sh3
    sh3 reacted to Aruka's post in the thread XTR with Like Like.
    dank crocs
  • sh3
    sh3 replied to the thread Tomo MPH.
    Only real watermen wear camo Crocs, yo. [Props to General Disarray & Bobsurf on this one.]
  • sh3
    surfboards...brian bulkley and oneby jacob bullock paddleboards? joe bark
  • sh3
    sh3 reacted to waxurDyl's post in the thread Black Friday Deals with Love Love.
    Sorry for the hijack…but I don’t want your email, nor is membership needed. But here’s an immediate deal for anyone keen on YOLOing an...