Recent content by SFKneelo

1. SFKneelo

The Surf Nazi has spoken: No access for you

Breaking news: The area due East of Point Conception is experiencing an unexpected increase in the number of Ornate shrews, red-legged frogs And Snowy plover. Experts are befuddled by this sudden migration...
  2. SFKneelo

Endurance = NOT DONE!!!!!

Literally finished “Madhouse at the End of the Earth: The Belgica’s Journey into the Dark Antarctic Night” yesterday. That preceded Shackleton, and Amundsen was first to the pole afterwards. Definitely badasses! What a cool discovery!
  3. SFKneelo

Shingles Vaccine.. Yay or Nay?

I had my first last month, and scheduling my 2nd. Had a sore arm and was ‘off’ a day or two. My Mom got shingles years ago, and she’s still dealing with it. My brother-in-law just got it. What they had in common was radiation treatment. Both highly suggested getting the shots.
  4. SFKneelo

What was your first job?

14/15 over the summer. Dana Point Fuel Dock, ruled by the feisty and classic Reginald Sargent Doll, and his sidekick Doberman Capt’n Bligh. Buddies and I were attendants, and it was good times! Cal, veteran and Native American, was always there to talk story. Between the fishing fleet, yacht...
  5. SFKneelo

Surf Contest Equipment Trailer and the Complete Event Setup Was Stolen in Oceanside

Anyone get the cops to pop the chop hop chop shops? :shrug: blithering with spittle, out!
  6. SFKneelo

" #newlook "

Needs accessories...
  7. SFKneelo

The Random Photo Thread

There’s quokka in his eyes...when the mailman becomes the first sign of danger, there will be outbound ‘deliveries’
  8. SFKneelo

Hypothetical Lineup Engineering

A.C. P. V. but I cheated!
  9. SFKneelo

Would you surf on Bouvet Island?

I’ll have to ask if she’s single... ironically my father-in-law took this picture. Photography is his pastime... he’s Chair Emeritus at Stanford for his work in infectious disease.
  10. SFKneelo

best place learn tuberiding?

He’ll need a quiver of wiggle tails
  11. SFKneelo

I love a Good "Good Book" thread

Finished a ‘Crime and Punishment(?)’ trio... Bad Blood, John Carreyrou... the circus trial is now in town Empire of Pain, Patrick Radden Keefe... the Sacklers should have been keel-hauled Billion Dollar Whale, Wright and Hope... Jho Low goes big, and goes ? Now on to Madhouse at the End of the...
  12. SFKneelo

bad dope in oxnard

We lost a Senior in High School, and friend of my oldest son since pre-K. The funeral was last Friday. While there wasn’t a formal toxicology report, it was something he snorted laced with fetanyl (that much was known.) I’m guessing Oxy. Spread the word. Good onya Stringcheez. Sad irony...
  13. SFKneelo

Del Mar Airport?

Emergency landing of small plane on I-5 at Via De La Valle... Thats gonna back things up...
  14. SFKneelo

Would you surf the coast at Volcanoes National Park on the Big Island if there was a big swell but lava making the ocean boil?

She burns everyone that gets in her way... rights, lefts... and should you straighten out, you’re reef fondue