Recent content by sdsurfrat

1. sdsurfrat

One egg or two?

Raw dog that chit son! Just had a shake with detroit red beets, delicious :socrazy:
  2. sdsurfrat

One egg or two?

12 Eggs a day bitches... 6 Eggs in the AM before surfing 6 Eggs when i get home from surfing Throw them in the blender, add some BCAA powder, maybe some kale, chard, celery, or what i can find in the garden. Live life like a greek god!:bowdown:
  3. sdsurfrat

Broccoli twin test

Wait, NOW you tell me....
  4. sdsurfrat

Seaside, Oregon.

Man.. Aruka was a DICK to that dude...
  5. sdsurfrat

Broccoli twin test

I wish broccoli mentioned the fin placement of each board. This would make his review so much more relevant and people would learn more.
  6. sdsurfrat

Pyzel Wildcat twin

Pause video @ 02 - 03 :eek: GG is feeling queasy.....
  7. sdsurfrat

Snapper Legends Heat Slater Twin Fin

Just a standard Twinny with fins @ 9.5" - 10.5," loose, electric ride, but not for everybody. everything old is new again.... GG, take the heart med pills. ;)
  8. sdsurfrat

RANT: fin boxes with twin fins

Yes, many.. Had a few RNF's with glass on MR fins and a trailer box, broke off main fins on all bors... in fairness the glass jobs were pretty shite so there is that.
  9. sdsurfrat

RANT: fin boxes with twin fins

The main fins on your "thrusters or quads" is likely 4.5"- 4.75" tall (depth) Your Twinny fins are likely 5.25"+ that is your issue! Yes, I've blown out over a dozen Twinny fin boxes and it's par for the course.
  10. sdsurfrat

Question for Greg Griffin

Glass Ons for the win! :jamon:
  11. sdsurfrat

YEP! That was the one.
  12. sdsurfrat

If you all wanted to remember what Noel Salas looked like with hair

Nah, It's more like: dont forget to grab your favorite draaank before watching
  13. sdsurfrat

@griffinsurfboard Hey, i got a Question for Greg Griffin a while back you had posted a performance retro twin fin that you were to build, you had a pic of the replica on the ceiling. Many of us were super keen on this build project and then ... crickets, nothing, zip, nada. Whatever...
  14. sdsurfrat

@r32 Can you fix the title of this thread? This petty disrespect is bullchit.