Recent content by sdsurfrat

1. sdsurfrat

Mick's Tape

Defroster should ditch the jittery kiteboards and get with something like this.
  2. sdsurfrat

Wavegarden Bristol

3. sdsurfrat

The Craigslist Thread

Get the hull out of here! https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/spo/d/encinitas-68-liddle-m3p-surfboard/7721315664.html
  4. sdsurfrat

The Craigslist Thread

wait, is that a Super brand FLING?
  5. sdsurfrat

Bonzer eggs?

Bonzer in the words of GH, "It's a love hate thing". Never get a glassed on main fin Bonzer. I found out much to my surprise and chagrin that i liked the B3's much better than the B5's Most sensitive board ever to fin placement. 1/8" change is a lot. Get it MAGIC one day, go to surf the next...
  6. sdsurfrat

Longest you have waited for a custom order?

If you have to ask, you cannot afford it.
  7. sdsurfrat

You're a racist!
  8. sdsurfrat

Casa, you got one shot, one opportunity, to turn your miserable life around: https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/spo/d/oceanside-54-derrick-disney-twinzer-fish/7718753152.html
  9. sdsurfrat

Allright, we've heard about enough out of you Solebro! You should have never sold that red HYnson twinzer, you stingy bastard!
  10. sdsurfrat

Why do you hate Derrick Disney? Why, you bitter azzhole?
  11. sdsurfrat

I have a Pavel hand shape in my bedroom. I feel that board up EVERY time i walk past it. Most tuned, dialed in shape i own. FYI: The majority of "Pavel" boards out there are ghost shapes. You are looking for the heart and wings...
  12. sdsurfrat

The Craigslist Thread

Never heard of this shaper until recently. There was a kid, Micah, working at DingKIng driving around in an older Volvo station wagon. Same guy?
  13. sdsurfrat

The ultimate Duffy fin give away….

GH lowboy keels! PM me for addy, thanks.
  14. sdsurfrat

The ultimate Duffy fin give away….

AM-2's medium, send me my fins!
  15. sdsurfrat

SOLD: Futures Roberts Large five fin set

You gotta wait to get them in the mail from Duffy before you post the ad..