Recent content by SD_Dan

1. SD_Dan

Rounded pin tail twins

Haha....I was actually really wishing I had it. One of the bigger days in particular I was on my hybrid shortboard and ended up just paddling around the whole session and missing most of the waves that came my way. I think the Sabre would've worked perfectly that day. Did you surf your Sabre...
  2. SD_Dan

Rounded pin tail twins

Hey, thanks for asking. It is currently in sanding. Should be done very soon. I think both Ryan and Moonlight had a big backlog when I ordered last year. If I remember right you recommended those C drive fins. I was thinking of picking up a set of those.
  3. SD_Dan

Album Surfboards

Still early days on my plasmic but I think I’d agree with you. I for sure could’ve done fine on the 5’5 or maybe a slightly beefed up 5’4. That being said, the 5’6 is still super fun. It does feel a bit chunky though.
  4. SD_Dan

XTR

When I was ordering my XTR Plasmic I was wondering how the weight would compare to a PU or other epoxies. I went with the wood stringer and the 8.0 glassing. The only epoxy boards I’ve ridden previously are Firewires and I’ve tried all their various constructions. I would say my XTR feels...
  5. SD_Dan

Album Surfboards

Yeah it’s really interesting. I can’t wait to try it again. I was really surprised how well it went backside for a twin.
  6. SD_Dan

Album Surfboards

Initial thoughts on my plasmic. The board felt really good going backside very zippy and quick down the line. Frontside I was kind of struggling which surprised me. Almost felt too thick and chunky going front side so much so I am thinking I could easily have gone down a size or two. Very hard...
  7. SD_Dan

Album Surfboards

Chunky Plasmic ready to test ride.
  8. SD_Dan

Album Surfboards

Now that my Covid quarantine is over I get to pick up my Palsmic tomorrow. Yay
  9. SD_Dan

Album Surfboards

10. SD_Dan

Album Surfboards

Interesting about the tail with the wing/flyer. I was looking at the dark arts website and it has the wing on it. The varial, xtr, and album sites don’t seem to. I’m picking up my OG chunky (not EAST) xtr plasmic on Monday. Can’t wait!
  11. SD_Dan

XTR

Hoping to. I have to finish my Covid isolation days first. :(
  12. SD_Dan

XTR

I hear my Palsmic is done. Can’t wait to test it out. :waving:
  13. SD_Dan

XTR

Get the Revo yet?
  14. SD_Dan

XTR

I think the Tomos move through fastersince I think XTR does everything in house. Could be wrong but that’s my guess.
  15. SD_Dan

Wetsuit hoods.

I like the Xcel drylock hoods. Don't like booties.