SD_Dan's latest activity

• SD_Dan
    Had a rare opportunity for sunset sesh as I 99% dawn patrol, straight to OBSF for the maiden voyage on Twinsman. Warm offshores...
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to sh3's post in the thread ***Official 2022 Community Surf Journal*** with Like Like.
    Fun little weekend down south. Going to name drop a spot: Surfed Grandview with the wifey Saturday and Sunday. It was pathetic, but...
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to jory's post in the thread Mini Simmons vs/or Plasmic? with Like Like.
    FWIW I’ve ridden an ocean racer. It’s pretty performance as mini simmons go............... But it is still a mini...
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to urchined's post in the thread Rounded pin tail twins with Like Like.
    Yeah. I started using it on the bigger reef days last winter when we had 6 weeks straight of swell. At first it was just to compete...
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan replied to the thread Rounded pin tail twins.
    Haha....I was actually really wishing I had it. One of the bigger days in particular I was on my hybrid shortboard and ended up just...
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to urchined's post in the thread Rounded pin tail twins with Like Like.
    i was hoping you tried it In the swell last week. I only use c drives in mine. You’ll be stocked soon.
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to racer1's post in the thread Album Surfboards with Like Like.
    my first 3-4 sessions I thought the TM wasa dog. I was pretty sad about spending that much and hating it. Then I went out and said I’m...
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to j_mac's post in the thread Album Surfboards with Like Like.
    I can't believe I was almost done with the Twinsman model, as I didn't connect with it. I was chalking it up that it doesn't work me...
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan replied to the thread Rounded pin tail twins.
    Hey, thanks for asking. It is currently in sanding. Should be done very soon. I think both Ryan and Moonlight had a big backlog when I...
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to racer1's post in the thread Album Surfboards with Like Like.
    Rode my TM in some steep, sucky head high lefts (backside). Board is so fun. Maybe best I've had in a long time. Need to reorder same...
  • SD_Dan
    Super rare Double Sesh today, bros! Well, 2 Oeste sessions (30 + 45) = 1 normal surf Work was fairly calm today, I had a meeting cancel...
  • SD_Dan
    Fun this morning, high tide, some corners that stood up and ran where it would normally close out. Rode the Bing Cypress for the first...
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to j_mac's post in the thread ***Official 2022 Community Surf Journal*** with Like Like.
    Another fun morning on the Twinsman split between solid beach break and small rocky point break. The more I surf the Twinsman in varying...
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan replied to the thread Album Surfboards.
    Still early days on my plasmic but I think I’d agree with you. I for sure could’ve done fine on the 5’5 or maybe a slightly beefed up...
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to j_mac's post in the thread Album Surfboards with Like Like.
    More and more, I think certain Album models are meant to be ridden on the shorter end owing to the amount of foam squeezed into them...