SD_Dan's latest activity

• SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to urchined's post in the thread XTR with Like Like.
    thx-I got a pyzel wildcat on order.
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to oeste858's post in the thread Quiver Shots - Post 'em up! with Like Like.
    Nice trio. Man, 5’9 Cymatic was such a fun boar for me. Need to ride my xtr SP2 again soon. How much do you notice the size drop going...
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to Swallow Tail's post in the thread Album Surfboards with Like Like.
    Clearly I enjoy ribbing Yuri, but he does have surf stoke and joy. I’d bet a quiver of album Sandles n smoking jackets that he felt...
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan replied to the thread XTR.
    For what it’s worth, my Album XTRs have taken about 12 weeks.
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to MrSteve's post in the thread XTR with Like Like.
    I'll hold off getting it wet until we know for sure :waving:
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to urchined's post in the thread XTR with Like Like.
    I got an xtr order in-what was the the total wait time?
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to oeste858's post in the thread The Craigslist Thread with Like Like.
    6'2 TMST for bigger bros https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/d/irvine-62-album-twinsman/7542413440.html looks like my old 5'10...
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to JDJ's post in the thread XTR with Like Like.
    You’ll be stocked @Oceanslide! Mine turned out great. For every horror story there are tons of happy customers with each of these...
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to Oceanslide's post in the thread XTR with Like Like.
    Got word today my GMM2 is done. Hoping it’s not Steve’s wrong board.
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to Swallow Tail's post in the thread Album Surfboards with Haha Haha.
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to tedshred5's post in the thread Album Surfboards with Like Like.
    Big fan of Craig transitioning into riding boards more appropriate for his build
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to oeste858's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Love Love.
    That looks so fun. I guess I did a thing too: Used YOLOs… you know how I do. Went north to grab the Mandala delta-v Oracle twin and...
  • SD_Dan
    Parking lot beer bong contest. Look for the Tomo sticker on the truck!
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to trifish's post in the thread YOLO ALERTS with Like Like.
    I think its his stock 6'8" dims. 6'8" x 21 x 2 5/8. Its a lot of foam through it and a big board for me, but edges feel good. Looks...
  • SD_Dan
    SD_Dan reacted to sh3's post in the thread Pyzel Ghost? with Haha Haha.
    D, if you would please order these DarkArts, white finish, at around 29-30 liters per board, I would be most appreciative when the time...