Recent content by scooch

1. S

Gotcha. Ive never ridden a non Malcom Bonzer but thought it might be yours cuz your profile pic.

Gotcha. Ive never ridden a non Malcom Bonzer but thought it might be yours cuz your profile pic.
  2. S

That wouldnt happen to be your used 6'4 Stretch Bonzer in VSS would it?

That wouldnt happen to be your used 6'4 Stretch Bonzer in VSS would it?
  3. S

The Craigslist Thread

Never did. Yep it was a Bushman. Real pipe stiletto. I think my niece ended up seeing it and thought it was pretty and grabbed it to display in her room hahaha. Wasnt gonna get much use around here anyway. Ive actually thought of that Bonzer lots of times since selling it. Got one trip to...
  4. S

The Craigslist Thread

Not sure where it is now but I believe I sold that board to motosurf way back when! 7'1 swallow tail Bonzer with Big Campbell Bros. logo on deck? If i remember correctly he traded me a Tamayo Perry pipe board and some cash at the underpass at Rincon. If thats the board, I bought it off of the...
  5. S

Barbie

if thats fake then I dont want to be real.
  6. S

How long can I expect a CI Ultra Light glassed board to last?

I once got reprimanded on here for talking sh!t on C.I. Ultralight glass jobs. I dont like getting reprimanded, therefore I will go with old saying, If you cant say anything nice dont say anything at all.
  7. S

Ambidextrous Surfers?

Italo
  8. S

*** Official Western Australia Margaret River Pro Contest Thread ***

No mention of Liam Obrien?! Dude was ripping! Im thoroughly impressed with this guys surfing. Raw, radical and unpredictable and powerful.. Probably my favorite surfer in the event so far. My darkhorse for the win.
  9. S

Chris Ward aka "Psycho Ward"

Always heard Wardo has retard strength. I believe it.
  10. S

Cheeze*It or Goldfish Crackers?

Just like Trix, Goldfish are for kids. Im a grown ass man. Cheez Its all day long.
  11. S

Mctavish Custom for Steph

That was cool!
  12. S

Chapter 11 TV: Episode 019 - "We Did A Great Job of Doing Nothing"

Watched him taking the tops off of waves at a certain rivermouth. He was talking about having to take a bit off his turns cuz he felt the fins releasing to much haha, Its almost comical how well he surfs at his size.
  13. S

Famous Threesomes

14. S

The official what is the most expensive thing next to you at work thread...

This is right next to me at the moment. Probably in the $200,000 range.
  15. S

Chapter 11 TV: Episode 019 - "We Did A Great Job of Doing Nothing"

Oh definitely still rips. Its almost even more impressive with that extra swing weight added on.