Recent content by santacruzin

1. santacruzin

The Great Unbiased Wetsuit Review Thread

I have put under the suit by my calf. I dont like how it sits around my neck Amazon.com : KGUARD waterproof and watertight key pouch designed for Water Sports (Surf, SUP, Windsurf, Kitesurf, Wingfoil…). For your electronic car key. IPX8 certified. DRY and COMFORTABLE. : Sports & Outdoors
  2. santacruzin

I bought that thing Duffy recommended on Amazon. Its a waterproof pouch you can put under your wetsuit.Just put your key fob in it and good to go.
  3. santacruzin

Got a bunch of new buells a few months ago. Rb1 plus is a current fave. Super warm and fits great.
  4. santacruzin

Treasure island?

What is the wave like to surf? What boards did you ride?
  5. santacruzin

The Craigslist Thread

any new stretches in the quiver?
  6. santacruzin

Treasure island?

hahah one of our crew has an irrational fear of sharks, this should be good.....
  7. santacruzin

The Craigslist Thread

GGs sparring partner Jimmy back with a new handle?
  8. santacruzin

*** Official 2024 Community Surf Journal ***

I did. Took it to the guy sharky recommended. One day turnaround and he fixed two boards for me! Good as new.
  9. santacruzin

Second session was fun! Bonzer egg was a huge advantage This board has a gas pedal that make is go zoooom
  10. santacruzin

Ventured south again good times Taking a car nap And then round two life is good
  11. santacruzin

How many surfs before you ditch a board?

most boars work better when you use the rails.... stoked you are digging it now.
  12. santacruzin

My first pilgrimage to Mecca

total overkill. A vest is fine. I do like the helmet for super shallow spots but its a personal preference
  13. santacruzin

Car totaled question

I got rear ended by a delivery truck last year. Fucker was on his phone. Long story but their insurance tried to fuck me. I got a lawyer. Ended up with a few K for my medical and suffering and then 19k for my car, which is paid off. Also I am somehow not on salvage title because I sued them...
  14. santacruzin

My first pilgrimage to Mecca

forgot I wore it a second time after a bunch of bintangs with a gath :roflmao: found a hilarious video with me yelling about 100 foot wave , too incriminating to share but here is a screen cap I think if you had holes in the suit it would work , it’s better to just surf and try not worry about...
  15. santacruzin

I need a NZ trip