Earthquakes too
  2. R

Hilary, wind, rain, swell?

You still wearing a mask?
  3. R

We'll miss you so much Greg - RIP Greg Griffin

Damn. What a shitty year it’s been.
  4. R

What is your can't go wrong board for low to average surf?

I used to be quadfish or mini bonzer, today it’s a 6’8 bonzer egg
  5. R

Should I keep the house

So the next question is can I get another loan for the buyout? Refinancing the current mortgage isn’t a good option with the current rates.
  6. R

Should I keep the house

man I hope not.
  7. R

Should I keep the house

studios are going for 2-2.5k right now. Insane. I don’t want to lose this house. 3 beds and I completely redid the front yard looks like a fkn botanical garden backyard too I’ve got a bunch of citrus, an avocado, two different guava trees all thriving.
  8. R

Should I keep the house

may be a way to give co owner part of my 401k instead of withdrawing since we’ll be dividing assets? Idk?
  9. R

Should I keep the house

I’ve been sitting in mostly cash since 2020. Still think it would be hard to get into something at -20%
  10. R

Should I keep the house

I really want to hang on to my house. Ill have to get a loan to buy out the co owner. Probably withdraw from my 401k. With todays prices I got a real deal in 2016. If I do this I guess my cost will be more in line with current prices. Would it be better to just sell and wait for market to come...
  11. R

I can’t get on a plane and go to a wedding with Covid right?

Yes. I suffered for about three weeks finally went to a doctor got a z pack it was worse than covid
  12. R

I can’t get on a plane and go to a wedding with Covid right?

Wait for gromsdad to weigh in before you decide
  13. R

Best crowd killer performance board

This looks right up your alley. https://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/spo/d/malibu-custom-roberts-dreamcatcher-plus/7479250589.html